chapter 4

"get up" Thomas said dragging me out fo bed while Alex was kicking Patrick and Calvins tent. Lilly came into my room and took the shoes I was gonna wear today. "Lilly give those back" I said "I want to wear them" She said back "I am wearing them today" I said "wear the blue ones they look better on you" Lilly said "just give me my shoes" I said "run around the house please" Thomas said to Lilly. Lilly sprinted out the door so I got up and ran after her. Thomas and Alex were filming the entire thing. Lilly ran all the way down the stairs and down the hall. I followed her and tackled her on the couch. I grabed my shoes and ran back upstairs to my room and locked the door. I heard Lilly stomp down the hall and Thomas ay something to her.

Lillly POV

I went into Livs room and got a pair of her shoes but she chased me around th ehouse and stole them from me. When they don't even look good on her she is so hypcritcal she usues my stuff but I can't use hers so I just left her room. "hey dress in a white shirt and blue jeans so you can be in The Hype House pictures. SInce your sister is in here and obvously you have a following why not" Thomas said "ok thank you" I said and hugged him. I went to my room and got ready. I changed into this.

 I changed into this

Olivia's POV

After Lilly stole my shoes I kicked the boys out and started getting ready. I changed into this and started doing my hair and makeup.

I braided my hair and went to Kouvrs room and sat on their bed

I braided my hair and went to Kouvrs room and sat on their bed. "you look cute" Kouvr said "thank you you do too" I went on my phone and saw this.

HypeHouseLA