chapter 2

Thomas booked our flight for tomorrow. Yesterday my mom took me on a girl's day so now she is taking Lilly today. I needed to film a YouTube video, so I filmed a try-on haul from this new brand Shein. It is really cheap clothes that are hit or miss but some of their clothes are actually cute. After my video I got my suitcase from my closet and started packing up my clothes. I am bringing almost all of my summer clothes and hoodies and sweatshirts that's it for clothes. I had my clothes, shoes, and toiletries packed up. The toiletries I am going to use in the morning I left out.

To pass some time, I watched Grey's Anatomy till my sister and mom came home. "can you help me pack" Lilly asked me "yeah sure" I replied. I walked into her room and she has a bunch of piles of neatly folded clothes all over her room. "my dilemma is I don't have enough space" She said "don't bring all of your winter clothes" I said "it is LA" I continued "oh right" she said.

Grey's Anatomy played in the background as we packed up her pink and white suitcase. "what are we going to do in LA" Lilly asked "we are going to meet up with friends and film a lot of Tiktoks. We are moving into a house with some friends." "I don't think they will like me. I am so much younger than yall" She said worried "if you go I go so they will like you"

2:06

Livvy.Claire

- Lil night routine for you

Username- so cute

Username- you need to do a full video
- good idea

Username- you are so pretty
- all you

AddisonRae- can't wait to see you tomorrow
- same

I filmed this Tiktok and then went to bed. I stayed up till about 2:00 I was so anxious about LA I couldn't sleep so I just watched Netflix.

I woke up at 4:00 to get everything packed into the car, get ready, and wake up Lilly. My dad was up so he helped me put our bags in the car then I went to Lilly's room and woke her up. Lilly and are alike in the way that we hate getting up. It took about 10 minutes to get her up and moving before I left. I went to my room and got dressed in this

Lilly was wearing some sweatpants and a t-shirt then we got in the car and my mom and dad rove us

Lilly was wearing some sweatpants and a t-shirt then we got in the car and my mom and dad rove us. When we got out both of them hugged us and told us goodbye. "take care of your sister liv" "I will" "keep your sister out of trouble Lilly" "I will". We got Starbucks and then went on the plane.

After the plane ride. Thomas said that he would send someone to pick us up. I texted Thomas to see if he was here and he was. Kouvr picked us up. I haven't even talked to her so I didn't know anything about her except about her and Alex.

"Hey, Olivia Hey Lilly" "hey Kouvr," Lilly says "hey" "so yall excited," She said "yeah I am just nervous about what the fans will think," I said "well if anything happens you both will have me. And I am pretty awesome so you should be good" "when did you move here," I said as we put our things in the trunk. "2 weeks ago with Alex," Kouvr said "how are you liking it" "I like it but it is just different like I definitely am gonna warn you about the boys. Don't date any of them all of them are immature except for Thomas. Even Alex is but overall it is pretty nice. there are a couple of clicks in there but if you stick with me you will be in every click so it will be okay" "um okay" I said

When we pulled up to The hype house it looked like an apartment complex. Lilly was in shock. We walked in with our bags and everyone was busy unpacking. Thomas was in the kitchen typing stuff on his phone. He looked up and saw me with Kouvr. "Hey, Olivia I am so glad you could come. hey, Lilly" "glad I could be here," I said "hey," Lilly said "so I will show you guys to your room. So we realized that your guy's rooms aren't close to each other so I hope that is okay. Lilly is by me and Chase and you are on the opposite hall by Micheal, Calvin, Patrick." "that's fine. we aren't joined at the hip"

He showed me to my room and it was massive I cant wait to decorate it. I went into my room while Thomas took Lilly to her room. "so Lilly I know you are young but maybe next year when you turn 14 you can be a part of the house" "oooo fancy" "I thought you would like that idea" "sure do"

I started unpacking my toiletries when I realize I share a bathroom so I limited my stuff in the bathroom. Apparently, I share with Calvin and Patrick. I hope they aren't as bad as how Kouvr described them. After my bathroom, I started unpacking my clothes. I was almost done when I get a text from a group chat with Thomas, Avani, and a bunch of people I don't know. It said house meeting come down to the living room. I came down and I saw Avani. We hugged and then sat beside each other on the couch. I realized that there are so many more boys than girls here. I have got myself in it deep this time.