chapter 1

It was a normal day in my life. I was going outside to my pool to tan with my little sister Lilly. She follows me around everywhere and everyone calls her a mini-me. My parents are very busy with work so they aren't involved with our lives as much as they should be. I usually make dinner unless mom or dad brought fast food or take out. They haven't always been like this. My dad has but my mom hasn't. Last year she got promoted and now she is almost never home. She comes home late at night and leaves the house around 12:30 for work.

But as I was saying, I was going outside with my sister to tan. She of course wanted to film a TikTok, so I filmed this one with her.

2:35

Olivia.Marie

- it tan time for me and Lil sis

Username- you are so pretty
- thank you

Username- literal goddess
- that is all, you girl

LillyH- pretty cute
- yes we are

I started playing my playlist on the speakers outside while we were tanning. After a while I got bored so I went on my Instagram. I looked through my DMs and this guy named Thomas Petrou and Avani Gregg DMed me. Obviously, I knew who they were. Avani is one of the biggest Tiktokers and Thomas is creating this a house with a bunch of influencers in LA.

I opened the DM from Thomas first it said.

Thomas- Hey Olivia i have seen your Tiktoks and Instagram posts and I love it. As you probably know there is a rumor going around that I am starting a content house with a bunch of influencers. Well I am and I would like to know if you would want to be apart of it. You don't have to respond right now but let me know shortly. And these are a couple other people that have already said yes if you want to talk to them. Tayler Holder, Avani Gregg, Daisy Keech, Alex Warren, Kouvr Annon, Nick Austin, Ryland STorm, Michael Sanzone. Have a great day

Me- Hey Thomas I am so glad I was considered to be apart of the house. I think it would be really cool to join but I live so far away so I will have to sleep on it. Plus I am still in highschool so I have to have my parents approval.

Then I opened the one from Avani

Avani- Hey girl so I know Thomas's DM may sound a little creepy like i have been watching you on Tiktok and that crap but he isn't creepy at all. I am apart of the Hype house and it is so fun here. Plus there are a lot of cute guys in LA just saying. All the people in the house so far are really nice yes there can be some drama but where is there not so hope you join.

I didn't respond to Avani because I didn't feel like saying something. I finished tanning and went inside to shower and get ready fro bed. It was already 10:00 so I wanted to wait up for my parents to talk to them. I made sure Lilly was fast asleep before they came home. I waited and waited and waited and finally, they were home.

When they walked in the door I took their bags and sat them down on the couch.

"Why are you up this late honey" My dad said "I have to ask something" I said "so I want to move to LA with some friends. I know that I am still in school but I have good grades so I could still do online and finish it out. Plus everyone there is super nice where I would be staying" I said "we will think on it tonight then talk to you in the moring" "ok thank you guys so much." I hugged them and went upstairs to go to bed.

I woke up and went downstairs. I always wake up late so it was already 2:00. I see my mom downstairs cooking. "mom you are late for work" I said "well since we have limited time with you I decided to take off today to spend the day with you. But there is 1 ultimatum with LA." "ok" "Lilly has to go with you," My mom said hoping I wouldn't get mad "ok that's fine at least I can go," I said "that's the spirit. So today I and you are going shopping and getting our nails done and all that stuff"

I went upstairs and got dressed in this.

I went downstairs and my mom was ready

After nails and shopping we went back home. My sister stayed home so she would get her packing done and tomorrow my mom is going to hang out with her while i pack. I decided to DM Thomas and Avani back.

Olivia- Hey Thomas I am so excited about this opportunity. I have talked to my mom and she has said yes but the said I would have to take my little sister with me. I understand if having a 13 year old girl in the house would be weird and if so then I won't be able to come. I am sorry about the circumstances of it all but I would love to come.

Thomas- I would love to have you and your sister come. I think she would love it here as well and so I am glad to have her in the house. I understand family issues and stuff so it would be awesome for both of you to come.

Olivia- Ok!!! When do we need to leave.

Thomas- I will book your tickets tonight just send me your location and phone number. I will cover the fees for both of you.

Olivia- you don't have to do that. I have money to pay for it.

Thomas- Don't worry it is my treat. I will text you the address of the house.

Olivia- ok thank you

Olivia- Hey Avani. Looks like I can go to LA. My mom and dad agreed except I have to bring my little sister but Thomas agreed that I could.

Avani- I am so happy I already know we will be friends

Olivia- same