Sang hu tere 1.3

Next Morning, Sid, Monami and Karan left the academy and reached the temple. They performed pooja and as Panditji asked Monami to offer flowers to the portrait of her mother, she went near the photo and found her smiling back at her. She got teary eyed. But she found Karan and Sid on her either side, supporting her. She knew how important she is for both of them and vice versa. She smiled a little and sent a silent thanks to her mom above to give her these two, without whom she cannot imagine her life.

After pooja, they went to oldage home and spent the entire day with them. Karan was looking at Monami, who was so happy watching the smiles on those faces and with the affection she was getting there. He was lost in her smile, when Sid nudged him.

Sid: Cute hai na?
Karan (still in a trance): Haan ( Then suddenly came to his senses and looked at Sid who was amused and giving him teasing smile)
Haan? Kon cute hai? Kis ki baat kar rahe ho Siddharth?
Sid (shaking his head): Aap ko nahi pata kis ki baat kar raha hu?
Karan glared him so he fumbled Ummm…wo, yaha jo dadaji bros and dadiji bros hain? Woh….woh kitne cute hai na? Yahi bol raha tha….

Karan smiled a little and shook his head. He still remember how much he misunderstood him when they met and used to think him to be a careless and irresponsible person, who wants nothing but just fun in his life and can never be serious about anything. But with time, not only Sid proved him wrong but earned respect for himself.

Karan never admitted this, but when he saw a caring, responsible, childish yet mature, smart and intelligent side of Sid, his heart was filled with respect for him and he was proud that Sid was his one of the best cadets.
His chain of thoughts were broken by Sid.

Sid: Wese karan sir, I know mujhe kehne ki zarurat toh nahi hai, but thanks, meri monu bro ko sambhalne ke liye. Thodi pagal hai wo, I know, but uske liya aapka aaj yaha aana bahut matter karta hai.
Karan (smiling): Jaanta hu.
Sid turned around to go but stopped listening Karan.
Karan: Bahut lucky hai Monami, jo tumhare jesa dost hai uske paas. Esi dosti qismat se dekhne ko milti hai.
Sid( in SidG style): I know, we are rare, me and my moti billi. Aap se better kon jaanta hai. Rare hai tabhi to aap ke chakkar mein fas gai bechari monu bro.

Karan glared at him, and he gulped, but then both smiled.

Unknown to them one person was smiling, looking at the two as she wiped her happy tears and just wished to have both of them with her, forever.

---------------------------------------------------
THE END

So, here is the last part for this TS.

Please vote if you like it.

Any feedback through comments are most welcome.

Apologies for any grammatical and spelling mistakes.