"For this training exercise, you'll be split into teams of good guys and bad guys. Most of you will fight in groups of two and some in three for these indoor battles."

"Isn't this a little advanced?" Tsu asked.

"The best training is what you get on the battlefield! But remember, you can't just punch a robot this time. Your dealing with actual people now."

"Sir, will you be the one deciding who wins?" Momo questioned.

"How much can we hurt the other team?" Bakugo asked.

Rini frowned and squinted her eyes suspiciously at the blond.

"Do we need to worry about the losers getting expelled?" Ochaco timidly asked.

"Will you be splitting us up based on chance or comparative skill?" Iida questioned.

"Isn't this cape chic?" Aoyama randomly asked nobody in general.

"I wasn't finished talking!" All might growled in frustration and pulled out a small script that everyone easily noticed.

"Listen up! The situation is this. The villains have hidden a nuclear missile somewhere in their hideout. The heroes must try to foil their plans. To do that, the good guys either have to catch the evildoers or recover the weapon. Likewise the bad guys succeed if they protect their payload or capture the heroes."

"Sounds like a classic action movie setup," Midoriya stated.

"Time's limited, and we'll choose teams by drawing lots!"

"Isn't there a better way?" Iida asked.

"Think about it. Pros often have to team up with Heroes from other agencies on the spot, so maybe that's the reason we're seeing that here," Midoriya quickly pointed out to the blue hair teen.

"Yes I see. Life is a random series of events. Excuse my rudeness."

Rini smiled to herself since she was the reason why 75% of the villain crimes, accidents, and other various incidents thwarted were thanks to her intel.

Yes, life is truly a series of random events, she thought humorously in her mind.

"No sweat. Let's draw!" All might shouted before getting the names shaken up in a box.

The Pro Hero pulled the names out and assigned them their teams one by one. The teams in order were as followed:

Team A included Ochaco and Midoriya.

Team B included Shoji and Todoroki.

Team C included Momo and Mineta.

Team D included Iida and Bakugo.

Team E included Ashido and Aoyama.

Team F included Koda and Sato.

Team G included Kaminari, Jiro, and Hitoshi.

Team H included Tokoyami and Tsu.

Team I included Ojiro and Hagakure.

Team J included Sero, Kirishima, and Rini.

All Might then said those who are in teams of three would automatically be pitted together and go last.

"Oh darn, I wanted to be on the same team," Rini pouted at her best friend and he gave a nod.

"Well, I can't wait to use my capture weapon in combat against someone other than you or Mr. Aizawa," he replied with a smirk.

Rini shook her head tiredly at his comment. She recalled the times she would evade his capture weapon perfectly. She only got caught in it once because Hitoshi did a fancy twirl move and launched the capture weapon at her ankle. When it came to Mr. Aizawa, he knew how it worked and would hardly get captured, but he would on occasion get snagged in the scarf too.