Jennie: Do I look like an addict??!!

Kai: Of course.............not! But you just acted like one! Okay, come on! I know you're already tired so, let's eat ice cream and I'll drive you home my soon to be girlfriend! (Smirk and wink) 

Jennie: Don't be too full of yourself. (Smirk then run like a kid) 

After eating, Kai drove me home. I wanted to invite him for a cup of coffee or tea but I might wake Jisoo Unnie so I just bid him a goodbye. As I walked inside, I saw a familiar car, it's Lisa's! I walked at a faster pace. I was about to open the door when I heard Lisa's voice. She's really here. I didn't open the door yet and listened to them. 

Lisa: What if she doesn't like me, Unnie? 

Jisoo: Come on, don't lose hope. I know she will choose you. 

Jennie: (opens the door) Okay, I heard that. Who's that unlucky girl, Lili? 

Lisa: Y-you.........

Jennie: Huh? 

Lisa: Y-you..... I mean y-you startled me, Nini! 

Jisoo: You're late, Jendeukie? Why? 

Jennie: Just didn't notice the time and we ate ice cream so yeah, sorry Unnie hehe.

Lisa: tssss. You're enjoying it too much. I mean you're enjoying his company huh?

Jennie: Aishhh! Okay, before this conversation starts? I'm cutting it. I know you're not fond of Kai so yeah, I'll change now and wait for me. Let's drink hot Choco!(wink and leave)

I know and I feel it. They don't need to say that they hate Kai. I really don't know why they hate him, I mean he's kind and cool. He's charming and fun to be with. Oh yes, I remember him asking for a chance to court me! How can I say it to my friends if they really hate him? Should I give him a chance? Or turn him down? I can't see any reason not to give him the chance he's asking me. I still have feelings for Lisa but, as I've just said, I set aside my feelings for the sake of our friendship and I've heard earlier that she has someone to court too? I'm not really sure. Okay! I should give it a try, after a long period of time. I should make myself happy. I'm so tired of being tired! Physically and mentally! Tomorrow I will be giving Kai a chance. But, first I wanna tell this to my friends so I don't make them feel like I'm hiding something, especially this kind of thing. 

After I finished changing I sat beside Jisoo Unnie.

Jisoo: So, let's just wait for Rosiepoop! Hahaha

Lisa: You're so mean, Unnie! 

Rosé: (suddenly came) Hey there pretty As$essss! Especially you, Crazy Jisoopoop! 

Jisoo: Look! You know she's the meanest! She started that nickname thing! 

Rosé: Okay! I'm guilty but I'm not the meanest person here! We all know that! Right, Wifey? (Wink) 

Jennie: (hugged Rosé) Admitted! Haha. 

Lisa: Nini! I've been here for hours but you didn't hug me! (Pouted) 

Jisoo: Same here Jendeukie! 

Jennie: (went to kiss Jisoo and Lisa) Happy? 

Rosé: I'm jealous, wifey! You're a three timer! Aish! 

All: (laughs) 

Jennie: Okay, enough and may I ask what's the reason why we're gathering tonight? 

Jisoo: Do we need a reason to do this? 

Jennie: No, what I mean is........ This is so sudden and Ahmmm nothing. Nevermind....I'll just make you guys hot choco okay?