Chapter 2: THE NIGHTMARE THAT THEY WANT TO FORGET

It is already spring. The sun is shining beautifully, the flowers are now blooming after experiencing the cold of winter and there are also now sprouts growing in the soil as a sign that a new season starts.

"Rok Soo, Myung Soo came down here already, or else we will not get a great view!!"

"We are coming, mother!!"

Their mother is now ready for the outing that their father promised last week after experiencing a load of work and doing a lot of overtime. Their father is working for a Electronic company while their mother is working at university as a professor.

"Mom, can Mr. Bob join us?" Myung soo asks their parents if his stuffed toy Mr. Bob can also join on their outing.

"Of course, Mr. Bob is always welcome to join us, Myung Soo"

Myung Soo was happy at the approval of his mother.

"Mother, father can we have a picture first before we go?"

"Of course why not, Rok Soo"

"Then one, two, three!"

Rok Soo clicks the button of his camera as he captures this moment as a family not knowing that it will be the last. After it, he just waits until the image is now visible on his film then he put it into the mini-album that he always brings whenever he goes.

They are now on the road, the travel and smooth, and they did not encounter any problem, not until a driver of a truck who seems drunk crashed in front of them.

All of the people who witness the accident immediately call for help and some are helping them to get out of the car.

Rok Soo just watches all of this happen. His eyes want to close for a while but he fights the dizziness that he felt. He finds his brother and thankfully he is protected by his mother but also unconscious.

He look to the current state of his mother and what he saw is that his mother continuously losing her blood due to the injuries she received from the impact. His father is also unconscious beside his mother and he has the most severe state out of them.

"Rok Soo, whatever happens, you two need to survive okay? Protect each other from harm. I know that you are a great brother to him and he is also a good brother to you so help each other out okay?" Rok soo cannot muster any words as he looks and listens to what his mother says.

"Father and Mother always guide you to happiness so live and survive in this cruel world with your brother Rok Soo. I love you both my dear angel" That was the last words of his mother before he succumb to the darkness.

The funeral was held properly using the savings and some donations from their mother's and father's co-workers. No one knows who will now take care of the two as the relatives of the two are either dead or they are living overseas. Until one day a man claims that he is a cousin of their father and decides that he will now be the one who will take of them. No formal papers have been documented it is just a word of the tongue.

Rok Soo was glad but it was not last at least a day. Right after they arrive at the apartment where they are currently living their uncle immediately leaves them. He said that he will drink now and come back later. The first weeks of their stay are quite acceptable but as they stay there for a long time their uncle is now harassing them and hurting them. They want to leave, they want to leave from this cruel place and from that bastard.

Every night Myung Soo is crying quietly as they did not want their uncle to hear him crying. He cried to his brother saying that he wants to leave this place. Rok Soo also thinks the same so he musters his strength to create a plan.