Chapter 1: A Little Encounter

Începe de la început

While Eruhaben and the older red-haired child talking Vicross comes out of the shop and starts to approach the children.

"Cale"

"Vicross Hyung!"

"Good evening sir, and who might you be?"

"Good evening I am just concerned adult to the welfare of these children"

"Is that so?" Ron came out also as he see Eruhaben talking to the children.

While Cale eating his bread happily Cayde is now thinking what he will do if Eruhaben is right. That he just cares about their welfare.

"Then Mr. what will you do to us knowing our situation?"

"Well, it is your choice kid, not mine"

While Cale is quietly listening to them he asks his Hyung if there is something wrong and his Hyung just assures him that everything is fine.

"Then can we at least come with you?"

"Huh?!" The three adults were shocked at what Cayde said. They didn't expect that this kid will ask a person who they just met for the first time.

"Listen here kid, it is not a good thing that you will just ask anybody like that, what if this is just an act?"

"I know that this is not,"

"And how can you say that Cayde?"

"Uncle Ron it is because he is a big shot other than that you may become a witness if something happens to us since you also see him" Cayde continues his reasoning while Cale is just sitting with Vicross while waiting for them to finish.

"Also, Uncle Ron you can report our disappearance if you did not see us the next day or when we did not call you to assure you that we are alright."

"And you know that we did not have any place to live anymore after what happened to us last time," Cayde said as he look at his brother, Cale.

"Haaa... just how a kid like you think like that?" Eruhaben is quite shocked at how this kid, Cayde talks.

"He is a smart kid, right Vicross?"

"Yes, father Cale and Cayde are fast learners too"

"Then Mr. what can you say?"

"Fine by me then and inform your brother that you two will now be coming with me."

"Yes, Mr. thanks"

"Mr. Ron isn't? Here is my contact information feel free to call me to ask about their condition. Just like what the kid said if he didn't call either of you just report it"

"I understand Eruhaben, Take care of those children"

"Yes, now Cayde let's go"

"Hyung?"

"We will now have a home again but it is more different from the last time so don't worry."

"If you say so Hyung,"

"Before we go how about you two introduce ourselves first?"

"I am Kim Rok Soo or Cayde"

"I am Kim Myung Soo or Cale!" The older red-haired kid introduces himself first then his younger brother followed. Eruhaben thinks why they have another name other than their birth name so he just asked them.

"If that is your name then why do they call you Cale and Cayde?"

"Oh! It is my idea mister!" Cale proudly says as he continues to speak.

"I notice that having other names that foreign sounds cool so I just think about it and Hyung agreed to it."

"Is that so?"

"Yes, sir that is the story" Ron looked at his watch and it is already past 10 PM so head decide to end this all.

"It's already 10 PM why don't we all fix this up?"

"Yes, Uncle Ron,"

"I agree since my secretary is also waiting for me"

"Goodbye, Uncle Ron see you tomorrow!"

"Goodbye, Uncle, and thank you for all those pieces of bread"

"I will just drop you two here if you want to?"

"Are you sure sir?"

"Yes, I am and it's already let's now go home"

"Yes, sir"

"You can just call me Eruhaben"

"Uncle Haben!" Cale shouted while

Cayde smiled at the energy that his younger brother gives.

"Thank you, Uncle Haben,"

Eruhaben just look at them with a fond expression as he also bid his farewell to the other two adults as well.

"See you tomorrow Vicross Hyung and Uncle Ron,"

"Yes, see you tomorrow"

Ron just smiled at the two kids while Cale waved goodbye to them and Cayde just smiled at them.