Mirania hesitated, but she carefully lowered her body and embraced Grecan.

Grecan became heavier to lift himself on his own. Grecan, who had hardened himself, soon relaxed and left himself completely to Mirania’s embrace.

He rested his chin down on Mirania’s shoulder and exhaled slowly.

“…”

Pat, pat—

Mirania patted his hard back, waiting for him to calm his emotions.

Although the posture was too close, Grecan did not show any discomfort, unlike other times.

As the time passed, he regained stability.

The moment he was about to wait for Grecan to lift himself.

A low voice mingled with the sound of breathing.

“I want it.”

“…What?”

“Mirania, I want to be by your side.”

When she came down from Windless Mountain, Mirania, who was riding down the broomstick, found Scarlett and stopped flying.

Perhaps it was not a coincidence that while she was standing there, Scarlett found Mirania and raised her hand to announce her existence.

Mirania drove her broomstick in front of Scarlett.

“I thought you were gone.”

“I’ve been waiting for you. I wanted to discuss it, but I couldn’t because there was Balkan.”

“I guess it was just for me”

Scarlett nodded. She tilted her head when she saw Grecan in front of Mirania.

Grecan croaked at Scarlett’s strange gaze. Scarlett spoke to Milania, while Mirania laid down Grecan.

“Now I see that this boy is the wolf.”

Mirania did not deny it. There was no need to hide from Balkan in a situation they knew.

“I would have talked to the Balkan. What do you still have him?”

“I’ve decided to keep him.”

“You, the wolf?”

“He gave up being a part of Balkan’s clan.” Mirania said quietly, not trying to hide it.