Chapter 3 - Pt 2

A/N: Your outfit above) 

[Y/N]'s Pov-

A Month later...

"Yah we're still on for later.... Oh! And make sure that peter doesn't suspect a thing, okay? Thank you so much Ingrid.... Okay I gotta go, I'm meeting Connor for coffee this morning. Okay, bye"

I hung up the call just as I pulled into a parking spot then turned off the ignition grabbed my jacket that was on the passenger seat and my phone that was in the cup holder in the middle console between the two seats, once I looked my car I walked towards the entrance for the hospital while I slipped on my leather jacket and put my phone it's pocket as I walked through the E.D entrance then walked up to Maggie's desk where she was standing sifting through papers but looked up when she heard me walking towards her and a smile soon broke out onto her face.

Maggie)" Hey you, what brings you to the Med for? You're not hurt, are you?"

"No nothing like that, I'm wondering if you could page Dr. Connor Rhodes for me and see if he's busy"

Maggie)"Why? Is everything okay?"

"Yah everything's fine, I just wanted to get a coffee with my dad you know"

I explained to her while she paged Connor but while she was doing that a sudden wave of dizziness hit me making me slightly lose my balance and take a step back to steady myself also place a hand on the edge of Maggie's desk, she obviously noticed this and asked if I was alright but I brushed it off like as it was nothing and told her that I would go an sit in the small privet room where they talk to some patient or someone if needed too however after taking about 3 steps my legs gave out and I blacked out falling into a small medical cart that was near Maggie's desk.

When I woke up the side of my head hurt, and it felt fuzzy with a pounding headache. Looking around I noticed that I was in one of the med bays which made me groan and rub my hands over my face with a sigh, I felt the small gash on the side of my forehead from when I fell and it was then that I really noticed exactly what had happened and that made me sold myself for ignoring the signs that something was wrong even though I knew and felt that something was off, it wasn't long until April came in to check on me which I gave her a smile and asked her what happened after I blacked out.

April)"You gave everyone a scare, but we still need to determine what made you black out, Dr. Rhodes and Dr. Manning will be in shortly to speak with you okay"

"Thank you, April, but you don't happen to know where my phone went do you? Just want to text my sister to let her now that I won't be able to meet her later is all"

April)"Of course, I'm sure Maggie has I'll tell her that you're asking for its"

She gave me a smile as she left with me thanking her before she left and as she said not long after dad along with Dr. Manning came in to talk with me about why I blacked out, it turns out that my blood pressure dropped suddenly which resulted in me blacking out but that wasn't the only thing which was the course of the blackout I could tell that they both was hesitant to tell me from the look on the faces, my eyes flicked between the two as the subtle silence in the room was broken by Dr. Manning excusing herself which left me and dad alone.

He came over to me then sat on the edge of the bed and gently took my hand in his before looking me in the eyes almost searching for something that will tell him what I was thinking before he spoke up and told me something what was going to change everything, and it did, my whole world froze then crumbled as the words tumbled from his lips. My decision about proposing to Peter crossed my mind in a split second and I doubted that hell even say yes let alone want too once I tell him that I was pregnant with his kid, we are only in are early twenties with a whole life ahead of us, it scared me that didn't know what was going to happen once I tell him.

After my dad left the room leaving me with my thoughts my eyes glanced down to my phone which was in my lap and instantly knew what I should and have to do so I grabbed my clothes then changed into them again before walking over to Maggie asking for the sign out papers, once done I got into my car then drove home while I rang my sister and then Ingrid telling them the big news of course they were over joyed about it and agreed to meet at my place to talk about it all, that's what we did for about 2-3 hours until Peter got off work early and asked what was going on as it wasn't normal that my sister and his mother was over at the exact same time. 

They obviously left with excuses which left me and Peter alone which only made it slightly more awkward but once he walked off to have a shower that allowed me to take a breather and get my head straight on what I was going to do, when he walked back into the living room in clean clothes and fresh out of the shower he came over to me placing a loving kiss on my lips which made a smile slip onto my face just knowing that I was lucky enough to be able to date such a loving man like he is was so special to me, I was really greatful that he choose me out of everyone to really put the time into are relationship like he has when people in the past gave up on me so easily.

"Peter, I got you something, I know it's out of the blue, but I just wanted to show you just how much I love you"

Peter)"You don't have to get me anything for me to know that you love me [Y/N]"

"I know, I just wanted to beside this gift is really special"

We talked as I got off the sofa then walked over to the unit which was by the door and opened one of the top draws then picked up the small ring box then smoothed my thumb over it before turning around and walking back over to him, I gave it too home and as he opened it then saw what was inside a breath court in his throat with a look of shock and surprise came over his face but when he looked over to me I was down on one knee then I saw it click on what was happening on his face.

"I know this isn't how things are supposed to go but we have known each other for over a year and during that time I've only thought about one thing, how can I get this amazingly strong, funny and handsome man to me mine? so when you ask me to be your girlfriend I felt like the happiest woman alive, but know I know what I want and that is for us to be together for the rest of my life. So, I have only one question, are you willing to become a family? all three of us? Will you give me the biggest gift a woman could ever have and marry me?"

Peter)"T-three of us? what do you mean by that? Wait ...... are you?"

He glanced down to my stomach then back to my eyes as I nod my head alittle gently placing my hand on his and it was silent for a little bit before a big grin slipped over his face and I was pulled into a bear hug by him as he muttered about he was going to be a dad and that he'll gladly marry me which made me sigh in relief that he took it so well, once he let me go from the hug he quickly grabbed my hand then took me to our room then let go of me before he went over to one of the draws of the vanity searching for something until he found it and came back over to me, he opened a small ring box showing an engagement ring that was absolutely stunning on the inside it had the words Forever & Always engraved into the inside of it.

A/N: Your engagement ring above)

Peter)"You kind of ruined my plans of proposing to you at that family dinner which we organized next week, but at least I now know that you were thinking the same thing"

I was stunned for words I couldn't get out a proper sentence as he slipped it onto my ring finger and in that moment I felt like the luckiest woman alive that I was able to catch a guy which was so amazing like he was so I pulled him down and smashed my lips on his in a loving kiss which told him everything that I could say out loud, I felt like I was floating and it was just us in that moment just like all those cliché romance novels or movies made it look like and for once I felt whole which was the first and I love it, it was going to me us forever and always.