"𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵... 𝘕𝘨𝘩... 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘵!" - he cursed under his breath, his thick cock twitching at the thought of it moving down her throat, the thought of the warm feeling and her saliva all over his member made him tremble in his chair. 

It didn't take more than a minute, he was done. "God damn it." - he muttered to himself. Suddenly the door was busted open. "Master Russ." - spoke Sergei. "Ugh... Who let you in, Sergei?!" - he shouted. "Y/n is asking is wondering if we can go out, she wants to take the four of us for a walk."

"I won't allow it, damn it. After giving me damn blue balls and silent treatment, I'm not about to let her out of the house!" - he shouted. "Master Russ... You're being spiteful. Remember, there are three more weeks until you're married." - he said. Russ groaned.

"Damn it, Sergei. I do not want her to go anywhere. Why do I feel like I want to rip her throat out, but at the same time..." - he went quiet, and Sergei waited. A few minutes passed, and Russ walked to the window, his hands behind his back.

"Master?" - Russ scoffed. "Make sure she's safe. I don't want her getting hurt. If you must, show your full human form. I do not want my bride to get killed." - he said. Sergei's eyes widened. "Yes, sir." - he bowed, leaving the room.

Russ sighed as he watched the snow begin to fall once again. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he looked over to the bottle of vodka on his table. He smirked. He knew just what he'd do... "I hate when I get so damn emotional." - he muttered. But internally, he was happy.

--------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the home of Ukrayina, there were preparations. "Chop chop! I cannot have this gala look worse than the last one I had held! Get a move on!" - he shouted at the servants. The servants seemed almost like soldiers. A woman approached him, a pretty non-country. "Ukrayina, would you perhaps reconsider proposing?"

Ukrayina flinched, glaring at the woman, before she could say anything else his face scrunched up. "Not in my wildest dreams, I shall not." - he said. "B-but please! U-Ukrayina! I-I will die! Y-You know the law!" - she said pleadingly.

"Does it look like I care? I had already set my eyes upon a beauty more radiant than you shall ever be." - he said. The non-country cried, "Please! Just a bit of land I can exist in!" - she pleaded, but the moment she spoke another word, Ukrayina had thrown his battleaxe into her skull. "There you are, dear, your suffering had been ended." - he chuckled darkly. 

"Chop chop, get rid of the body, I don't have all day, I cannot wait till Russ brings the beautiful Y/n to my lovely humble home." - he said, his smirk only widened. "My lovely little Y/n, I'll have you, even if it means I have to kill him." - he chuckled ever so slyly. 

He looked over to the fireplace, a warm fire lit the room, as the other lights were dimmed. "I cannot wait to woo you, my love." - he chuckled softly, yet a thought broke into his mind. A sudden flashback to the past... 

"𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊...? 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚢𝚊?"

"𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚐𝚞𝚗."

"𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊... 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚢𝚊 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚘𝚠?"

"𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚄𝚔𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚊."

"𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊...? 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚢𝚊 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢?"

"𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚖."

Shaking his head, Ukrayina sighed, his mind still foggy from the time his brother was isolated from him. "Damn brat... He got it all... Even back then... When father gave him all his damn attention..." - he muttered, "Damn, Natalia had to let it all happen as well." - he scoffed. 

"Damn bitch never loved any of us..." - he muttered as he took a family album. He opened it and searched under the letter U as if he was searching for a word, rather than a picture. Once his gloved fingers found the letter U, he sighed. 

The sight of his beautiful mother broke his heart. "Mama... I am so sorry I had not been to your grave yet... I always promise I will..." - he smiled, wiping a stray tear from his face. 

"𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍... 𝚖𝚊𝚖𝚊."