"Yes." 

"With you?" He asked making me furrow my eyebrows. 

 "Of course, who else?" Letting a low chuckle he intertwine our hands. 

"Alright, anything you want, anata." It's eleven-thirty midnight already, the cold wind keeps on fostering the two of us, as we slob around the big city of Tokyo. 

"Anata, let's go to Roppongi," I yelled a bit for him to hear me. 

"Roppongi?" 

"Yeah! Ran and Rinrin has their reign there, right?" 

He didn't reply but we took a u-turn and after a minute of strolling the loud and lively entertainment district of Roppongi shone right in my eyes. 

"Wow..." Fascinated by the night city my mouth was left agape. 

Buzzing chattering, the hot spot of the city was breath-taking, hands gripping Izana's clothes I let my eyes sojourn the new place that we are at. 

"So, Ran and Rinrin actually, have control over this place? This lively district?!" He parked his motorcycle on one of the bars where we've stopped, helping me to get off the bike he held my hand. 

"Hmmn..." He hums disinterestedly as an answer, with my amused actions, 

"And, the Haitani are under your command," I muttered as a fact. A lip smile forms on his lips, 

"Yeah." He calmly replied, 

"Come on, let's grab some liquor." 

"Wait, what?" I pulled my hand to his grasp when I remember something, Izana was uptight but oblige lover, it's my safety that matters the most. 

Doubtful to his action I nod a bit. 

"Okay!" I beamed and take his hand, a flick smile plastered to his face when I agree to him. 

"That's my girl." He proudly whispered. We enter the nightclub easily, which is weird but I just followed Izana who was walking with a head held high, as if he owns the club. 

"Is this your first time here?" I asked curiously, he shook his head. 

Oh, so he had experience in this field? Sexy and lustrous women start to flock the moment their eyes land on Izana like he's a big catch. 

"Izana, it's been a while, you're not with Rindou?" 

"Izana, are you up for tonight?" 

"Argh, stop it, you won't take him to the room, I will." 

They start murmuring things and checking him officiously like I was nothing but a pebble beside him. Slowly I pull my hand out to Izana's grip and wander around the big flashy club. Engrossed and beguiled by the resonating light and hyped music of the club I roamed around the area. 

It's a good decision that I choose some semi-sexy attire, a black silky camisole top, white jeans with block heels sandals, and a leather jacket, I'm not an outcast to the vibe that the club has. 

"He said that we'll grab a drink tonight," I uttered to myself, 

The bombarded sound system of the club reverberated as I jump with the barnstorming crowd. Although the club was lively and had a warm ambiance I can still feel his intense leers to mine, looking back to where I left Izana, a swarm of women is still walling upon him. 

"Okay, that's enough, he's supposed to spend the night with me, not to entertain them," I whispered, walking back to Izana I pushed my way to his miny harem, making the other girls to cursed at me.