19 ・⋆⋅ first look

OOVOO JAVER.
CHAPTER NINETEEN.
❝ first look. ❞

☆・°・。

your first look at Velma & Daphne

your first look at Velma & Daphne. the film coming to you next october...

Rae Sawyer (The Series of Unfortunate Events) sporting the Velma Dinkley look: bangs + bob + orange and red attire.
Velma is described as a highly intelligent young woman who is interested in a plethora amount of knowledge. she enjoys horror novels and science and loves to say... "Jinkies!"

Sadie Sink (Stranger Things) wearing Daphne Blake colors, purple and green, very much inspired by the mod era of the 60s.
Daphne is described as comfortable in her own skin, confident & passionate. she loves her fashion but also has so much heart and always makes everyone feel needed. Daphne's catchphrase is "Creepers!"

it has been said that this film will be set in 1970, the beginning of the groovy decade.

joining Rae Sawyer and Sadie Sink in Netflix's Mystery Inc. film are four actors.

(left to right)Sabine Vandanapu (Senior Year), Olivia Ferreira (Crush), Adriel Woon-A-Tai (Reservation Dogs)&Levi Colley (Senior Year)

(left to right)
Sabine Vandanapu (Senior Year), Olivia Ferreira (Crush), Adriel Woon-A-Tai (Reservation Dogs)
&
Levi Colley (Senior Year)

Sabine will be playing Imogen Wright, an honor student and class president, who helps the sleuth duo in saving their town. Levi will play, Brooks Fisher, theatre buff and best friend to. Olivia and Adriel will be playing Jamie Barbosa and Bash Harvey, a couple who have been going out for a few years. The couple encounters something they should not have seen. Right place, wrong time!

Taika Waititi (Jojo Rabbit, What We Do in The Shadows) serves as director. distributed by Warner Bros. Home Entertainment. premiering on the streaming platform, Netflix.

the production on Velma & Daphne began one month ago.

more plot details are under wraps as for now.

☆・°・。

i only changed the first names of the real actors so it isn't confusing when addressing which character they'll be playing! i hope this makes sense.

++let's all pretend the first pic isn't absolutely horrendous. i had to work with what i got so... xx

also thank you for 90k reads :') i published the first chapter of this book in 2018 when i was 16 & cannot believe how many viewers it has grown! thank you to everyone who has stuck with this story. we've got around 15 more chapters left. cannot wait to show you more of what rae & sadie has to offer <3

━ june 9, 2022