The warlock chuckled, knowing how competitive the three shadowhunters are. "Yes you are. You currently hold the crown for birthday wishes."

"Damn right I do." Kassidy could practically feel the smugness that Izzy held. 

She was gonna say something else, but stopped when she heard Alec in the background. "Is that Kas?"

"...no…" Kas snorted at Isabelle's denial.

"Give me the phone."

"Get your own phone."

"Izzy, give me the phone."

"No." 

Kassidy sat the phone down on her dresser and pressed the "on speaker" button when the struggle of the two shadowhunters fighting over the device began.  It went on long enough for the warlock to find a shirt and a pair of pants to go with it.

"You can't use your height to your advantage!"

"I can't help that you got the short gene."

Kass rolled her eyes. "Goodmorning Xander (Zan-der)."

"Morning Kas. Happy 18th birthday."

"Thank you." The blonde told him. "I'm officially an adult in the eyes of the law."

"Laws that you don't follow." 

"I do to follow them." Kas said in mock offense. 

"Tell that to Jace." Izzy's voiced.

"What about me?" Jace could be heard in the background.

"Nothing." All three chorused together.

Kassidy was fully dressed at this point, and was now in her bathroom. She began putting in her celtic hair spirals, sliding on her father's mother's ring that held an emerald held together by two snake heads, and placing the multiple gold and emerald earrings into her right ear. 

"Hey, Snowcone. Sleep well?" Kassidy asked, still putting the last of her earrings in.

"Would have slept a lot better if you were there next to me." Jace's voice went an octave lower.

The two Lightwoods each made a noise of disgust. "Alright." Isabelle spoke. "I think that's are cue, big brother. Give me back my phone when you're done." 

"You're really something else, ya know that?" The warlock told Jace.

"What? I can't flirt with my girlfriend?"

"In front of your sister and parabatai, who are my best friends? Maybe not the best decision." Kas snickered.

"We're all adults. They can handle it."

Kas made a noise of agreement, while she began flipping between makeup looks. She was very thankful her dad taught her the spell when she was fourteen. 

"And speaking of Adults." The shadowhunter passed for dramatic effect. "You are officially one. Happy Birthday Baby."

"Last one of the three to wish me one." Kassidy poked fun at him. "You're losing your touch, shadowhunter."

"Well, maybe if you stayed the night..."

Picking up her phone, she stepped back into her room that was littered with books. "Dad likes to be the first one to wish me happy birthday. If I slept there, he for sure would have portaled into your room just to make sure he could."

Kas could picture the look of horror that was over her boyfriend’s face. "On second thought, I'm glad I was the last one."

She snorted before asking the question that placed her mind since the call. "When am I going to see you three today?"