●・𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎・●

Start from the beginning

"You know... a new band", he smiled. "It's so sad we didn't get to debut with Heeseung as a seven member group. I bet he will debut now", he commented.

"Ah, Heeseung", she smiled. "I love that sweet baby", Ara squealed.

"As if you were much older".

"If he calls me noona, then he's a baby".

"So am I a baby?"

"Ew, no".

He just pouted and Ara giggled. Okay, so this was happening. Bang Sihyuk had even stated that they had been successful enough, so that meant they had proved themselves to be good, right?

They were about to release their second Mini Album, which featured one of the songs Beomgyu had written the chorus for when he was trying to get Xylon's attention.

"So, pet store?", Soobin asked, while Yeonjun catched up to them.

"Yeah, sure", Ara smiled, believing they would definitely end up not adopting any pets because she was sure none of them were even capable of taking care of themselves (which had been proven right a couple of times in the past).

"I can't join", Beomguy pouted after getting a text. His eyes were so worried and Ara wondered what was going on. "My sister needs me", was all he said and rushed out of the entertainment company, calling for a driver who could help him get there faster.

"Eunsae?", she asked.

"Yeah", Kai replied. Suddenly, they all had fallen silent.

"What's wrong with her?", she didn't want to sound rude, but she had never met the girl and lately it seemed like she had been needing Beomgyu a lot.

"I don't know", Yeonjun replied, and licked his lips. "But it seems to be like a big deal. You know her parents are away and Beomgyu is her legal guardian", he finished with a sigh.

"I know she's been having issues, with, like... anxiety or something", Taehyun commented. "Hyung asked me if I could cover for him two nights ago because she was having an episode, but who knows", he shrugged.

"I just hope she's okay", Soobin smiled with sealed lips. "She's a good girl".

"Why am I the only one who hasn't met her yet?", she scrunched her nose.

"Unlucky, I guess", Yeonjun brushed her hair out of her face and then they all got into the van that had been assigned for them and told the driver to take them to a pet store.

The ride there was silent. It was as if whatever was going on with Eunsae had taken a toll on all of them. She wondered if she could be of any help to the girl, and she made a mental note to tell Beomgyu she wanted to be there for him and for her too. At the end of the day, he was her ride or die, and she wanted to be that for him too.

"Oh, no", Taehyun commented when Huening Kai came over with a baby skunk in his arms. "We're not taking home something that will smell twice as bad as you"

"I do not-"

"Take it back", Ara didn't even acknowledge Kai's pout. "We're not taking it home".

"But she isn't noisy!"

"Still!", she furrowed her eyebrows and then signaled the cage where it had been laying.

"No one in this band fucking understands me", he murmured.

"Kamal!", Yeonjun looked at the maknae and Kai just nodded while turning red and walked to the cage to let the baby skunk be in a safe place before his hyung smacked him for saying a bad word.