By the time they got done, the basket was piled with balloons, a helium tank, table cloths, centerpieces, cups, plates, napkins, plastic cutlery and utensils, straws, door decorations, a party speaker that Xena insisted on getting, backdrops, streamers, yard signs, a red carpet, and velvet rope since the school's prom theme was 'A Night In Hollywood'.

"Momma, I'm exhausted. There was no reason we should've spent almost two hours in there." Xavia whined as she carried the bags to Xenia's car after they checked out.

"Oh, hush crybaby." Her mother joked, unlocking the trunk. "So, how's my son in law?"

Xavia snickered, before rolling her eyes. "Zealand is fine."

"Mhm. Are you two sexually active?" Xena asked, which caused Xavi to choke on the gum she was chewing.

"Momma!" She exclaimed.

"What? You're eighteen now. I'm 100% positive that you aren't all innocent as you come off. I'm your mother, I know you like the back of my hand. Now, answer the question."

"Uh, y-yeah we are." Xavi told her truthfully.

"Hm, okay. Do you think you need to be put on birth control?"

"No momma." She replied, now slightly annoyed.

"Okay, okay. I'm just checking." Xena put her hands up in defense before starting up the car. She wanted her daughter to be as safe as possible.

••

Two Weeks Later.

It was finally prom night. While Xavia was up in her room getting prepped, her whole family as well as Draya, Harmony, and Zee's grandparents were scattered around the Bishop household. They couldn't wait to see her ascend down the stairs in the beautiful custom pink and silver dress that was tailored to perfection.

They also couldn't wait to see Zealand in his matching attire. This would be her family's first time meeting him, aside from her parents and Arnecia of course.

The house was beautifully decorated and had a swirl of scents floating through the air, coming from the pans of food located in the kitchen. Where The Party At by Jagged Edge played loudly from the party speaker in the living room. The atmosphere was great, and everyone was excited.

"Alright, let me just set your face and you'll be all straight!" The makeup artist that Xena hired to do Xavi's prom look said, grabbing some Urban Decay setting spray from her bag and applying it to Xavia's face. She then patted it into her skin with a beauty blender before fanning it with her hand.

"You're done, take a look and tell me what you think." She spoke, handing Xavia the handheld mirror.

Xavi opened her eyes, and her jaw dropped. "Oh my gosh, Tiffany you are a God send! This is the best my makeup has ever looked, I feel like a Disney princess!" She exclaimed, cheeks now hurting from how much she was smiling.

"Aw, I'm so happy I could help you enhance your beauty on your special day! You look damn good, mama. I hope you enjoy yourself tonight." Tiffany smiled as she gathered up all of her products into her bag.

"Thanks again, Tiff!"

"It was my pleasure. I'll be sure to let your mom know that I'm done when I go downstairs. See you later, love." She waved, before exiting Xavi's room and shutting the door behind her.

After staring at herself for what seemed like forever, she snapped out of a trance. "Alright, time to get dressed." Xavia breathed out, taking off the fluffy robe that covered her semi nude body. Good thing the dress didn't have to go over her head, she didn't want to risk messing her face up.