Cherokee Rose

3rd Person POV:

The next morning a grave is being prepared in Otis's honour. While preparing it Daryl, Carol, Dale, and Andrea come to the farm. Daryl's motorcycle making it very known as he speeds down the trail to the Greene farm. Following behind him is a green SUV and a big clunky R.V. Everyone turns around and stares as they make their way down the path.

T-Dog's POV:
I watch as Hershel comes in the room and checks Carl's fever first. He places his hand on his forehead then moves it around on his face.

"Fever's gone down." Hershel tells them, Carl starts to move around, Lori jumps up and Rick follows. Hershel gets off the bed slowly and walks over to Amara. He looks at me with a smile before sitting down gently. He does the same thing to Carl, only Amara doesn't move. She lays there with her eyes closed, pale and sweaty. I look over at Carl and he's looking around the room.

"Sophia? Is she okay?" Carl asks. It's quiet for a moment.

"Fine. She's fine." Rick lies. I would do the same. They don't need to be worrying about her, just adding more stress and anxiety to themselves. Lori stops the conversation quickly.

"Rest. We'll be right here, okay?" Lori tells him. Carl looks relieved and he turns to Amara. He looks at me and I give him a small wave. He looks back at Amara and then he smiles at me, closes his eyes, and goes back to sleep.

Hershel looks back down at Amara and checks her wrist. He nods at me.

"She'll be alright. She's fightin', can feel it in her pulse." He says smiling. He pats me on my shoulder and gets up. I hold my head in my hands, Glenn walks in the room.

(A/N: I know it wasn't Glenn but guys I had to do something else for it)

"They're here." He says. He looks over and walks over to me. He places his hand on my shoulder and picks me up. I get up and follow Rick, Lori, Glenn, and Hershel out of the house. Daryl gets off his bike and kicks the stand up.

3rd Person POV:
Everyone gets out of their cars and walks foreward towards the house. Dale is the first person to say anything.

"How are they?" Dale asks concerned. T-Dog, Lori, and Rick do too.

"They'll pull through, thanks to Hershel and his people." Lori says looking back at them. They look around at the group, they look kinda worried.

"And Shane. We'd have lost both of 'em if not for him." Rick tells them. Dale looks shocked, he walks over to Rick to give them a hug. Everyone reunites with a hug and they pull away.

"How'd it happen?" Dale asks. T-Dog looks over at Rick.

"Hunting accident. That's all, just a stupid accident." Rick tells them. They all nod they're heads and the group rushes to give the three hugs.

After sometime everyone makes their way to Otis's grave to start the ceremony. Beth places a rock on his grave first and walks away. Hershel starts to pray.

"Blessed be God, Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Praise be to him for the gift of our brother Otis, for his span of years, for his abundance of character; Otis, who gave his life to save to save a child's, now more than ever, our most precious asset. We thank you God, for thr peace he enjoys in your embrace. He died as he lived, in grace." Hershel speaks.

Everyone's heads are bowed as they listen to Hershel speak.

"Shane, will you speak for Otis?" Hershel asks Shane. He snaps back to reality and shakes his head.

"I'm not good at it. I'm sorry." He says looking down at his feet.

"You were the last one with him. You shared his final moments. Please. I need to hear. I need to know his death had meaning." Patricia begs through tears. Lori looks at him. Shane looks at Patricia with tears in his eyes.