He rolled his eyes slamming his hand on the table, "Of course, I'm in the right mind! But sometimes some worthless people can go out to save high ranked people!" He said glaring at me in flames, "That's how the world works George, people are selfish. And there's nothing—anyone can do about it" he scoffed.

I widened my eyes shocked when I heard my name getting called sending shivers running down my spine. "You're not supposed to call me that-" I cut him off but he gets there first instead.

"I'm raised this way. I'm aware that I'm a fucking demon! A cold hearted bitch. Selfish. Remember that day we first met? The time I did that to you I fucking regretted it yet I still hated you because I'm a fucking monster!" He panted leaning against the wall.

I glare at him in fear and saw his eyes prickling, "If you don't want that mission then fine! I already thought of another one. We'll go there without a replacement but just an add-on. Are you happy?" He breathed looking at me.

He scoffs, "But don't you dare bring up that I don't care about anything because I do! You have no idea what I've been through because of my fucking parents!" He told me in pure rage.

I flinch when I heard the door suddenly open. I turn to face the metal door and saw Quackity and Sapnap who were with Wilbur entering. The air between me and Dream became silent as we both stood still glancing at the three of them. "Are you two ready?" Wilbur asked as me and Dream both nodded.

"Yeah, we are" Dream reassured quietly as I slowly nodded.

Wilbur smiled, "Alright, well I guess we'll need for you two to get ready now. The vehicles that you two will use will be on their way in the training room in a few. You'll use them to get to Washington" he smiled.

I raised an eyebrow glancing around the area noticing nothing was happening. "What do you mean vehicle?" I asked him but the ground suddenly shakes. I stumbled back while my eyes widened in fear looking up and saw the ceiling split into four parts going in different directions showing the morning sky.

While looking up I saw two black jets slowly lowering down the ceiling. The area became windy and my hair was getting messed up again. I groaned blinking rapidly because of the strong wind hitting my eyes causing them to release so tears. Ugh, I just fixed my hair.

When the two black jets finally got lowered to the stadium. I saw the lights flash white. Sapnap tapped the metal of the jets as he glared at both of us, "We named them Death Demons. Designed for air battle, fast travel for both land, sea, and air" He said showing us a hologram of the jet's parts.

He zoomed in closer to the jet, "It has two seats. One for the pilot and passenger. Travels 250,000 miles per hour when you're on normal, travels 150,000 miles per hour for the minimum and for the max speed it travels about 400,000 miles per hour" he said zooming into the engine.

The engine was small yet it looked advanced compared to other jets and planes I normally see. The hologram then zoomed into the cockpit. I only saw a few buttons. There was a handle to control the speed to either normal, fast, or slow and there was also a trigger there. A blue button; a red button and a white button.

"The blue button is used for the parachute in case needed, the red button is used when you need to use the built in mechanical guns that can be triggered when the trigger is pressed on the handle and the white button is used for the transformation phase," He said zooming out the jet and pressed a button top left.

I saw four pictures of vehicles that had the exact design of the jets. "When the white button is pressed. The jet can transform into four stages. Motor stage, car stage, jet stage, and ski boat stage. Oh right, Death Demons are customized to last long. At least three days when it's used all the time in max power" he smiled glaring at us.

My jaws dropped to the floor shocked and astonished while I catch a glimpse on my new vehicle. "It can last for three days on max power?!" I yell with my mouth still hanged open while Sapnap laughs nodding his head.

"Yep," Quackity laughed.

I glanced to the other Death Demon jet and saw Dream who was already hopping in excitingly. He buckles his seat belt and looks at us. "What are you guys waiting for?! Come oon let's test them" he exclaims looking at random buttons in the jet.

I slap my palm to my forehead annoyed. I glare at Sapnap and saw him nod in approval.

1490 words