Her Origins (4)

(Y/n), now 3 years old, fell behind her cousin, who was running through the course along with their cousins. When she reached the young age of three, she is then placed into mandatory training by her grandparents and mother without any questions.

(M/n) had begun returning to her hero work which sadden her children. Hiro and (Y/n) were left under the care of their relatives with her occasionally checking up on them via hologram calls.

Caelum turned to face his fallen cousin, staring at her with indifference. He watched her stand up and continued running. He rolled his eyes and scoffed, running ahead of her. Gesine watched her niece and nephew ran around the course. She watch Caelum run with ease while (Y/n) was inches lagging behind Caelum.

"She's lagging behind again." Gesine heard one of the male generals say.

"Poor thing, it's bad enough she's born nearly normal like her brother's, but the sight of her lagging behind is pretty pathetic--"

A sharp spine flew past their peripherals, leaving a scar on the tip of their noses as it bled.

"For a captain, you sure know how to put down other people, especially when among that is a 3 year old little girl." Gesine's facial expressions morphed into a darker one, her hair begun morphing into snakes as it hissed at them.

"M-madam Gesine!"

"To what we owe the pleasure of your visit here in the training grounds?"

"I was put in charge of this training by my mother in accordance of my father's absence. It is a must as part of my duties as one of the pillars of the throne." Gesine slithered into the grounds, her snakes hissed.

"Now, what is this that I heard about my niece being pathetic?" Gesine faced the people, stopping in front of them.

"Uh, well, you see..."

"It's a concerning matter that the young (L/n) has a somewhat normal state of physical physique compared to her brother and cousin, mainly Caelum." one of them said.

"Exactly... the young Caelum, like young Hiro, has more potential than the young (Y/n). In terms of physical state and strength, both young Caelum and Hiro would be the best ones in the training--"

"If any of you say a thing about my niece the way you see those who are born without a quirk, I'll have you all reformed under the subject of torture or displacement. Your choice." Gesine glared.

"T-that's absurd!"

"Torture or displacement?!"

"It's abuse of power!"

Gesine's snakes hissed as she extended herself higher, looking down at them with her glowing green eyes. Her scales glisten under the sunlight as her snakes hissed, baring its fangs at the frightened them.

"Under the law and teachings our ancestors had created and placed, any one who belittles a person born normal, whether you have a high-ranking yet a noble background or from a common born yet humble background, all must see them as equals, regardless of gender, sexuality and capabilities, Belittle them under the concept of discrimination, one must not go unpunished. Is that we all know, or have you forgotten about that?"

They were left speechless upon hearing this. They were about to rebuffed her when they saw Gesine turn away and called some guards.

"Escort them to the council room. Let the Queen Mother know what their words were towards Queen Marvel's daughter."