Her Origins (2)

A little boy waited by the entrance stairway. He quietly sat down as he fiddled with his Zune, listening to the music playing. He watched the guards march by as they passed by the little boy.

"Dearie, what are you doing here?" he turned to see his grandmother morphing in front of him.

"Hey, grandma..." 

"I asked you what are you doing here at this spot? You know there are some benches underneath some trees. You can sit there. Come on." Reina lifted her grandson as the two of the morphed to a bench underneath a tree, providing them shade.

"Here we go... now, tell grandma why are you waiting by the staircase on this hot day?" Reina placed her grandson down before taking a seat next to him.

"I'm waiting for mom to bring home my baby sister." 

"Oh...well that's good to know. And don't worry, your mother will bring home your baby sister soon. She's still recovering from the labor." Reina patted her grandson's head.

"Grandma, I'm worried..." 

"Worried? About what, little one?" Reina stroked his head.

"About my sister...being like...me..." 

"Did (F/n) said something to you again that made you upset again?" Reina asked, making the little boy silent, confirming her answer.

"Little one, don't listen to him, okay? If your little sister is like you, I don't care... Many of our people are like you and there's nothing wrong with that. Your mommy doesn't care about it so you should too." Reina reassured her little grandson as she pinched his cheek lovingly.

"But--"

"No 'buts'... don't ever think about what your father had told you about.  Don't ever think about it too much. You're only 8 years old. You shouldn't focus heavily on that. Grandma doesn't like it when her little munchkins  think of things that can make them feel bad." Reina said, clenching her fist silently in anger at the words of her son-in-law.

Reina's bracelet begun flashing as she pressed one bead and a hologram appeared. It was Gesine.

"Mother, (M/n) has arrived at the borders. She's only her way now with the newborn." Gesine said, her cheeks were red as her green eyes were sparkling as she was excited to meet her newborn niece.

"Oh my! At this rate? Tell your siblings and father to meet her by the landing area. Hurry! I'll head there as quickly as we can."

"We?"

"Shoo now, Gesine! Don't let your sister be greeted by none! Hurry!" Gesine flinched as the hologram disappeared. Reina turned to her grandson as she picked him up.

"You heard your auntie, munchkin. Come on, your mommy and little sister are nearly here." Reina smiled at her beloved grandson as they morphed away from the bench and reappeared by the landing area, along with her biological children.

She set the little boy down as they watched the quinjet slowly land in front of them. A few seconds later, the quinjet's doors open as (M/n), wearing her casual attire while carrying the newborn in her arms that was wrapped in a fluffy neutral colored blanket. 

The guards were excited upon the presence of the newborn as they saluted the pro hero.  She gave them a simple nod as she walked towards her siblings and mother, her eyes glisten upon seeing her son.

Reina and the others led (M/n) inside the royal manor as they sat by the throne room. The room was brightly lit as the sun rays shine down on the open room. (M/n) sat down as her siblings moved closer as they were excited to see the newborn. Reina created a cradle using her quirk as (M/n) settled the baby in it.