His moment - Pt2

After the show ended,yes of course they took photos with fans and signed stuff.When Tae got back the others he was really tired.

"You did great" Robaire said

"Thank you" he smiled at him

Jesse was staring at Robaire and rolled his eyes,Jesse was being overprotective of Tae-Young since it was night and of course,anything could happen at night.

                                                                    At home

Tae-Young went to his room and got his outfit off,changed,and then went to bed.He didn't wanna be woken up so he locked his door,THEN went to bed.The others decided to think about taking a break from 4*town.

"So..Should we?" Robaire asked

"Well we've all been through stuff, so I say yes we do take a break." Jesse said

"Agreed.." Aaron T added on

"What about Tae-Young?"Aaron Z asked

"He'll probably agree with us too" Robaire said

"True.." Aaron z said.

"Well lets just get some sleep.." Jesse said

"Alright,night guys."

"Night!"

Everybody went to their rooms and ending up falling asleep.

                                                                      1 AM

Tae-Young woke up at 1AM and unlocked his door and ended up going on a walk.Tae walked out and ended up going on a path he never went on before,he heard a noise and turned to where he heard it.Nothing.He started to feel uneasy and uncomfortable.He was gone for a long time and didnt even realize how much time he was using just for a walk.That was an hour.Or two..

                                                                            3 AM

Jesse went to go check on Tae-Young in the middle of the night and he wasnt there.He started to panic since no one was up yet,Tae's gone,its very early.

Did he just..Leave the house by his self? Jesse thought to himself

What..No!He wouldnt do that.

                  -This leaves onto the new part called,"Gone" Its gonna be very short so just enjoy this for now.