Chapter 4

(Evil Pan P.O.V)

I sat on my bed, I was a little better but it still hurt. I won't attempt another attack on this stupid flying boy today, I am too weak to even try. I tried to get up but my body was so heavy that I couldn't. I was resigned to stay in my bed until I was better because now, I couldn't defend myself. I was so tired that as soon as I put my head on the pillow, I fall asleep.

(Wendy P.O.V.)

Peter was still asleep when I woke up. I took a wet cloth and put it on his forehead because he was doing a bit of fever. He woke up at the contact of the cloth.
"Wendy?"

"Shh it's okay Peter, I'm right there."

He looked around with a confused look.
"How did I came here?"

"I bring you here and the lost boys helped me to put you in bed."

He looked around and sat on the bed.
"How long have I been asleep?"

"For one day." I grabbed an apple." Here, eat something."

He took a bite and put it on the table and he took off the cloth on his forehead.
"Wendy, I need to go and fight the demon again, the island is not safe, not even for children who visit in their dreams."

I put my hand on his arm to prevent him to get up.
"Peter, you still need to recover from the almost-drowning experience."

"No, I need to fight back," he said, trying to get up.

"No, you're not going anywhere," I said, pushing him back on the bed, "is there anything that I can do to make you stay there?"

He thinks for a few seconds and smiled, "can you sing for me?" I began to protest but he looked at me with big puppy eyes, "Please?" He added.

"That's unfair! You know I can't resist your puppy eyes!"

He laughed.
"Yes I know, that's why I'm doing it!"

I sighed.
"Fine but you promise me to stay here? Without trying to get away?"

His smile grew wider.
"I promise."

I sighed with relief and began my song.

(Start the video here)

"I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, 'I'll never let you go'
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, 'Don't leave me here alone'
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight" I could see that Peter had began to be sleepy," Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone
Gone" Peter was now sleeping, he had a beautiful sleepy face. He looked like an angel, I continued my song just to be sure that he would sleep for a while, he needed to rest," Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...

(Taylor Swift, Safe and sound)

I caressed his peaceful face and smiled, he looked so harmless when he was sleeping.
I decided to go investigate in the forest of Neverland to find the bloody demon that called himself Pan.

* * *

I walked in the forest and end up in a camp. There was a fire still lighten up and plates with unfinished food in it. I saw a house made of tree branches and froze.
He was right there, on the bed, asleep.

What was he doing there? He was defenceless, what should I do? Peter was at the hideout, should I get rid of him by myself? Or simply bring him to Peter? Or just tell him where the bloody demon reside?
The teenager moaned and deeply sighed. He was waking up. I couldn't face him, he was too powerful. I decided that I would only tell Peter that he was here, only him could face Pan.

I walked in the direction of the hideout, I had to tell Peter what I've just discovered.