After dinner father sent me to my room to pack, I was to leave tomorrow. When I closed the door to my room I couldn't help but cry a little.

This was my home and had been my home for 15 years. It was going to be hard to leave this place. All the memories, well now that I think back there wasn't many memories at all. 

I pulled my suitcase out from underneath my bed and started throwing clothes in there. I packed my newest sketchbook, my favourite books and a few other trinkets but I zipped up the suitcase and got in to bed, dreading the time I would have to wake up.

No matter how much I didn't want the next day to come, it came anyway. Someone knocked on the door and then I heard my maid Ida's voice call: "Petra dear, your mother and father wish to speak to you"

I shouted back and then leapt out of bed, quickly putting on a pale green dress and running my fingers through my hair.

I rushed down the stairs, Trying to take it all in but instead it turned to a blur once I started to run. I had no idea why the hell I was running but I felt like it needed to.

I burst into fathers study and saw him sitting at his desk, but there was someone else in the room, they had their back turned to me and was sitting in a chair facing my father.

My father looked some what appalled at my stat but he pushed it aside. "Petra, I would like to met Ace, he will be your bodyguard until I see fit.

My heart stopped racing, I suddenly recognised the intensity of the situation I sat down on a side chair a flooded my father dead in the eyes.

Then the guy, Ace turned to look at me. He had messy black hair, and a big sly smile. I could see scars on his face and I didn't want to ask where they were from.

This man intimidated me and I was already scared of him. He gazed down my posture and somehow had the urge to sit up straighter- it's like he was judging me.

My eyes locked with his and everything else in the room faded away. It was just us, my father had disappeared  along with his office and we were floating in mid air.

I felt click in my brain as I stared into those dark eyes. But then this lovely moment ended as he broke eye contact. I fell back into my chair with a supposed thud.

Then my father spoke, "Petra, why don't you go get your bags?" I nodded and hurried out of the room, my heart racing.

Once I reached my room I collapsed on my bed and ran my fingers through my hair. I had only made eye contact with him and I was already feelings things do this man with- with his dark eyes and messy black and godddd his muscles could get me on my knees any day.

A tiny came to my cheeks at the memory of him. I groaned and rolled of my bed. I picked up my bags and walked out of my room, ready to start a new life.

A/n

Lmao I was meant to get this chapter out on first morning😅

I was thinking abt changing her name to Petra cause then like her nickname can be pet.

589 words