It's been 5 years since that day at the beauty Padgett. We had been taken home but nothing was really quite the same.

Father would stay in his study and only come out my meals, mother all ways seemed a little bit Broken.

My parents cut of my interactions with the outside world, instead they kept me in the house.

To top it all my off, my family was never alone together there was always a body guard or a businessman hovering around.

Life for me in the house became very dull, there was nothing to do. I would usually read a book or draw during the days.

I think I am going to go draw now, I stand up and start walking through the grand halls of my home.

No matter how much furniture we put in the house it was still cold dark and some what empty.

My footsteps echoed as I walked threw my home. I walked past fathers study, the door was shut- as always.

I walked all the way to the sun room, well more like rainy and cloudy room. I picked up my most recent sketch book and flipped through the occupied pages.

I would usually draw people and sometimes landscapes. I sat down in a some what comfy chair and started sketching.

I worked for about 30 minutes and I was pretty happy with the result. That's when my personal maid miss ida came calling dinner.

I placed my sketch book down and trodded off to the dining room. Father was sat at the head of the table, mother to his right.

I took my usual seat on fathers left and placed the napkin on my lap. Then I noticed mother and father looked a tad more grave then there usual grave.

"What's the matter?" I asked, some how afraid of the response. Father took a deep breath and said, "your mother and I have decided that it would be best if you were in higher protection"

I choked on my water, "goodness" my mother exclaimed, fear dancing in her eyes. Mother had always been jumpy. I cleared my throat and looked back to my father.

"What do you mean, higher protection" mother and father exchanged a glance and then father turned back to me.

"We think it better you have a personal bodyguard, and well- move out of the manor completely." Father sighed.

I was in shock. Sent me away from home? What were they thinking. There was no where safer than home.

But I knew I couldn't protest, they were my parents they knew what was best for me.

I took a deep breath and asked, "where do you wish for me to go?" My voice seemed shaky but I ignored it.

"We think it best not tell you, what if you tell some else of your whereabouts." My mother replied.

"Ok.. well then who will my bodyguard be?" I asked. I could see a small smile dancing on my father lips.

"He the best of the best, he worked for the king and protected the young prince for three years, he's a body builder and is only a few years older than you,

They call him axel."