Chapter 3: Training with the big man (Updated)

Start from the beginning

Midoriya: "MY LIMBS!"

All Might then pointed at me

All Might: "And you Young L/n, your body is like a stick figure, you almost look like a Scarecrow!"

I squinted my eyes at him and grumbled to myself Scarecrow? I'll show you a Scarecrow, when I'm finished you'll have nightmares about Scarecrows.

Midoriya: "So, we're here to train our bodies... by hauling trash?" Midoriya questioned

All Might: "YES! But that's not all, I did some research yesterday, and this portion of the beach has been like this for years"

Y/n: "The currents lead all the trash from the ocean here, and also people think it's a good idea to dump their shit here"

All Might places his hand on the top of the fridge

All Might: "Today's young heroes are too pre-occupied with fame and fortune"

He then compresses the fridge in one push

All Might: "But being a hero is also about volunteer work!"

He fully presses the fridge into a metal pancake

All Might: "Let's return this beach to its original beauty! This is the first step on your path to becoming a hero!"

Midoriya: "Our first step is... cleaning up?"

Y/n: "This is slave labor" I deadpanned, earning a chuckle from All Might

All Might: "Young men, you both want to get into UA right?" he asked

Midoriya: "Yeah, Because you went to UA, If I can... I definitely want to go to UA"

Y/n: "There's a saying I like: 'Aim for the moon, if you miss, you may hit a star.' UA is the best of the best, there's no harm in aiming high" I stared off.

All Might nodded at both of our responses

All Might: "Like I said before, It's not possible for someone who's quirkless, It's sad but true. That's reality, Not to mention UA's hero course is the toughest there is! So..."

Midoriya: "I've got 10 months before the entrance exam... I've gotta train my body into a suitable vessel by then...!"

Y/n: "And I have 10 months to train my body so I don't get snapped like a twig."

All Might quickly pulled some paper from behind his back 

All Might: "That's what this is for! My self-designed 'All American Dream' Plan!" He handed me and Midoriya some paper each

All Might: "A training regimen to help you clean up the garbage and then some! You can chart your entire lifestyle with this!"

I quickly glazed over some pages, Workout routines, a fully realised diet and:

Y/n: "Interesting, you even got sleep schedules for us, this is.. a lot to say the least."

All Might: "To be truthful, this'll be super tough, can you two do it!?"

Midoriya: "Well, yeah!... I know I have to work way harder than everyone else to make it...!"

Y/n: "I can't expect everything to be handed to me. Hard work and perseverance will get us through." 

And so, for 10 months, I found out what hell looked like

Mum was ecstatic about my diet requests, even forcing it on herself

M/n: "Y'know, I always said you could use some meat on your bones" She giggled to herself, cooking dinner

Y/n: "And I've always said I'd be fine without unneeded fat, besides, I think it's gonna help me out in some regards" I grinned slightly, sketching in my sketchbook