"Hello ladies do you mind if I steal my girl for a minute, I haven't seen her in so long."river charmingly asks as he comes to my rescue.

"Oh my goddess of course you can you guys are so cute,your children will be gorgeous."a lady named Becky seductively said as she checked river out not even trying to hide it.

"Well it was nice talking, have a nice night."I Mutter as I grip onto rivers hand and I start heading for the bar.

"Thank you so much I was dying they kept asking such odd questions."I groan out and lean into river.

"I'm sorry I couldn't find you sooner, I didn't see you until I asked your grandma and she snorted saying something about how you got roped into the nosy old ladies."

"I'm glad she's having fun leaving me with the gossipers who dared to ask me how good you are in bed."I say disgusted that someone would have the audacity to ask how good he was in bed.

He pulled me closer and wrapped his arm around my waist his thumb rubbing soothing circles.

"Well did you tell them I was good, dominant and always ready to eat."he whispers into my ear.

"Eh your alright I guess, I just awkwardly laughed it off."I shrug

"That's a lie we both know if I was just alright you wouldn't moan my name so loud."he says and an old man hears and looks horrified by what just came out of his mouth.

I pinch  rivers arm and drag him away from the gaping old man who looks like he saw a ghost.

"Don't worry I will remind you just how good I am tonight."he continues the topic

"Sure my room or yours."I joke but we both know I'm dead serious.

" mine i have a mirror celling And i can't wait to see this dress on my floor." He run his warm hand down my bare back and leaves it dangerously close to my ass.

"I Hope you're ready for a long night."he whispers and dips his head down hands grabbing my face as he kisses me.

"Eww get a room."I hear Marvin gag from behind us.

"Your just jealous Aya won't date you."river sticks his tongue out at him.

"Or acknowledge you exist."I add in

"That was just rude vivi."Marvin Pouts.

"Hey mom and dad."Dominic comes up to us wiggling his eye brows which causes Riv to groan.

I hug Dominic but Riv dosen't let go of my hand and tugs me back immediately "hands to yourself Buddy."mr grumpy grumbles

"Oh shut up , how is angel and how are you settling into New York."I question curiously.

"It's good so far,Angel is excited to be closer to her favourite uncle and she keeps on going on about her aunt vivi."

"Oh I love that little munchkin."Marvin adds in because we all know he loves kids, he also acts like a kid sometimes.

We continue small talk as the rest of the group joins up all of us enjoying the free alcohol and each other's company.