Chapter 30

I grip the glass in my hand as tight as possible as I watch my Viviana dancing and swaying her hips

Everyone in the club is starring at her, she was undeniably gorgeous especially in her little dress that hugged her in all the right places.

"Are you even paying attention too me."my fathers creepy business partners voice hit me.

This man was a serious creep, with his yellow teeth,his beer belly, his basically bald head with little strands of hair in a comb over too try and hide his balding.

The only reason I was here having drinks with him with him was because my father wants me too discus something about business, I really have no clue I haven't been listening.

His voice irks me and is just straight up annoying and creepy.

So I continue starring at Ana like I have been for the past hour.I just miss her and I'm glad she's out having fun, im just not glad all the pervs are starring at her.

He follows my line of vision to Ana and he grins " Ah starring at the beauty, I mean it's basically a free show."

This man is fucking disgusting, before I get the chance too shut him up he starts again. "I wonder how much she charges."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?, you don't get to talk about woman like that, she's dancing and having a fun time with her friends that's not an excuse too look and be a pervert."I scoff at him.

"Don't speak to me like that boy,your father won't be happy with you being rude to his oldest business partner." He says practically growling .

"Your disgusting and I don't give a shit what my father thinks off me anymore, you creeped me out when I was a kid now I realize your just disgusting."

"Now,now let us continue I'm almost done."he says not being able to look me in the eyes.

The only reason I continue sitting down is because I want to keep an eye on Viviana and make sure no one tries anything with her.

I see a man walk up behind her and grip her hips,I don't get up because she's not my girlfriend anymore and as much as I want to run up too her and take her home I can't she's not mine anymore.

I  see her try too get away from the dude and he doesn't move,she tries to pull away again but he Dosen't move, i see him whisper something in her ear and her face turns into a look of worry and disgust.

I couldn't take it anymore, I stand up as the idiot next to me protested.

I gulped down the rest of my drink and threw a Hundred dollar bill on the table.

"As much as i would like to sit here and listen to the rest of this shit I need to go do something, please tell my father I'm done."

I walk down the stairs of the club from the vip section heading right for the dance floor.