Chapter 29

I had to do it and as I sit here starring out the windows of my apartment I can't help but think about how much Ana loved looking down at the streets of New York

She said it was calming especially at night with how pretty the lights are. It's completely random but I miss her and everything makes me think of her.

I was going to go to class but I couldn't my stupid wrongs kept on echoing in my head.

The knife only got shoved in deeper when she came to get her Mac book from my apartment. I apologized and I cried and all she said was it was too late .

when I cried that I missed her she simply said that she missed me but it didn't matter because I was bored of her and that sentence haunted me I should have just talked to her about it.

I deserved it didn't mean it didn't hurt.

It didn't help that all my friends decided to text me about how disappointed and mad at me they were.

Little did they all know I loved my Viviana more than anything and I was doing this to protect her.

I wouldn't let her future because of my selfishness.

I just really wanted to hold her again I missed everything about her,from the random thoughts to her insisting that she would work out with me or her taking random pictures of me.

My chest felt heavy with Greif and all I wanted was ana.

I hate myself for doing this to us.But it was for her and I love her so much i would do it again because she wants her future and my father could end her career.

She wasn't a distraction as he said if anything she encouraged me to get back into my love for architecture.

I just finished drawing up the designs for our future house it would be located on the outskirts of Manhattan but still close enough.

I thought it all through she would have a humongous closet because she always complains about the lack of storage in her apartment.

We would have a big kitchen that I could teach her too cook it and our bathrooms would have heated floors because she hates having cold feet.

Now I realize i would never have that future with her and the selfish part of me wanted to run back to her apartment and apologize for everything and promise I would tell her How much I loved her everyday for the rest of our lives even if we were fighting.

If she didn't want to live in New York I would have built her a house in Italy I loved her and it consumed me.

I dream of a future where we had our little family,where Ana is a big fashion designer and I just get to be with her.

I just...