Chapter 16

I know I messed up horribly, I never wanted to make my Ana jealous or felt lead on

I'm not leading her on I truly want to be in a relationship with Ana. She is hilarious and makes my empty apartment feel full of joy.

I usually hate all people, yes I sound like a grumpy ass basic wattpad boy but around Ana I feel a little less miserable.

I know I need to ask her on a date and I was planning on asking her on a date when we got back to New York.

But I don't want to lose her so I will have to ask her today and make up for being an ass, in my defence that girl wouldn't leave me alone.

The minute I told her my girlfriend can fight she ran away and in all honestly Ana can throw a really good punch.

I was only stretching the truth when I told her I have a girlfriend because I have Ana, who is hopefully going to be my girlfriend soon.

Anyways me and the guys are just chilling in the living room and I'm texting Ana to try and get her to meet me outside so I can ask her on a date tomorrow.

I mean at least she's still talking to me it could be worse,I get that I was an asshole for not asking her out sooner but I was nervous she would say no.

From the reaction I got from talking to that girl I was wrong and she has feelings for me too which I'm grateful for.

I get up to walk outside to go meet my girl and apologize, behind me I hear Darius call out, "River is whipped."

"I will do anything for my girl,I know I'm whipped", I shout back and flip him off.

All I hear is Marvin laughing like a fucking hyena then a smack too someone's head and laughter following.

Why am I friends with these people?

My nerves are sky rocketing right now like how do you ask someone on a date I don't usually do this, Ana is the first girl I have asked on a date the other girls always asked me.

Not that those girls matter I just want Ana it's not that complicated but she makes me nervous.

Ok game plan river: apologize for apparently " flirting with a girl" even though I didn't flirt because I would never do that to Ana, leading people on is an asshole thing to do.