"Omg if I get asked one more question about my plans after graduation or my relationship with river I'm going to punch someone"I exclaimed as we walked into the venue

"Preach, I'm so done with the paparazzi."Raquel dramatically sighs.

We walk through the ball room that has been decorated to perfection and probably cost the same amount as a brand new car.

But as grandma g says "you only live once and my money is my money for a reason."

"Ah darling your here."grandma says as she pulls me into a hug as her friends continue their conversation and we have our formal greetings.

Raquel managed to escape before  grandmas friends started asking intrusive questions.

"Where has your sister wandered off too." One of grandmas friends ask me and to be honest she just wanted away from her.

"Oh she just had to go to the washroom."I lie as I see Raquel bee line for the open bar.

I get held hostage for another 5 minutes of just them talking even grandma managed to escape them. All these lady's do is talk about money and parties and of course gossip.

Did you know Elizabeth white got caught cheating on her husband with her pool boy.

Ya believe me I didn't know either I also don't really care but that's the hot news.

"Well it was lovely talking to you lady's, I should probably go find my dad."I'm lying it's not lovely.

"Oh don't be silly dear we have so much more to talk about."an old lady named Scarlett says and of course these old lady's agree

"What are your plans for after school."I couldn't tell ya I don't even know

"Did you and river break up."wow they really are caught up on the gossip

"How did you manage to bag the most eligible bachelor he is so rich."of course they go right to his status and money

"Is he good in bed." That's just odd to ask about someone. Aren't you like 80?

Of course I didn't answer those questions I laughed them off awkwardly might I add. Those were only some of the odd questions

This conversation has been going on for 20 minutes and I'm just desperately trying to find someone to save me from these ladies.

Their perfumes are giving me headaches.I need a drink so badly at this point.

All of a sudden I feel muscular arms wrap around me and  I can feel their body heat radiating off them.