MED SCHOOL

It was the end of our first year of med school and me and Addison were 15 minutes away from each other it's weird not being at school with her but I had Mark instead "so what you doing this summer" he asked "well me and Addie are going to head back to Seattle for a few weeks you now visit some friends" I replied through my books "what like Meredith?" He said but as he said it I froze I forgot about her we hadn't spoke in a super long time we lost contact just after I told her about Addie so what if I did bump into her what if she has a new boyfriend oh god how could I deal with the awkwardness I started to think about if Addie was hotter or not when Mark shout "DEREK CLASS" "yea I might see Meredith depends" I replied getting up "do you think Addie will like her" he said "Addie likes everyone" I said pushing him slightly.
It was lunch time and me and Zac were in the court yard eating lunch when he asked "so what do you want to do this summer?" "Well I just want to stay here with you I don't want to go anywhere else but your arms" I said touching his leg "Meredith?" Zac said taking my hand "yes?" "Have you ever thought about marriage because we have been dating for 4 years now and...." I interrupted him saying "zac I thought we had a deal that we would get through med school then internship before marriage but yes I do want you in my life forever but I don't want it to be official yet if you know what I'm saying" "yea ok I forgot I just wanted to know were you stand" at that moment Christina and George came running over "Meredith you will never guess who is coming to town this summer" "Who?" I replied "Oh Mr Mcdreamy him self leader of his own band the doctors Derek Sheperd is coming to town" "what!!" I said standing up "as in your ex boyfriend Derek Sheperd?" Zac said curious "yea you'll love him" "yea I really like the doctors music but are they even doctors yet?" No they are in med school same year as us" George replied. After school we went home and I went into my storage room and looked through my high school year book looking at pictures of me and Derek and I realised how much I still love him I wonder if he feels the same........

SO CLIFFHANGER HMM SO THERES A SIMPLE QUESTION I WANT YOU ALL TO ANSWER ARE YOU
A. TEAM DERISON
B. TEAM MAC
C. TEAM MERDER
or just for the people who are optimistic
D. TEAM ZADISON