Caught by the Emperor (alternative story 1/2, Ft Tauya) R18

Start from the beginning

"T-Taufan, fuck me please!"

Her dirty response gave him a prideful grin and held her hips as he penetrated her entrance with his hard member covered by her juicy. He grunted at her tight walls closing in around his dick but swiftly forced it all in, giving her no time to breath and the room's silence was filled with her wailing.

"I love the way you're always ready for my dick, sister-in-law~" His words flowed gently from his mouth but weren't as gentle as his constant thrusting in and out of he'd so recklessly.

She squirms uncontrollable while he's sexual assaulting her without considering how harsh his tactics are but something in her felt it was hot and took it with rapture.

Taufan had no regrets, all the woman he desires he gets, he is always the spoiled one being the middle child and wasn't afraid of his elder brother but was envious that he'd keep to himself such an angel.

She was tight and overwhelming like he remembered, this wasn't their first time doing it. Taufan was always overjoyed every time he got the chance, he started to wonder if she was an angel or a devil for how addictive she was for their first time. That deep feeling of knowing she denied him but her body knows it can't resist his touches was battling in her choices while he just stood by and made love with her.

By now the sound of loud meat getting slapped could be heard around the room, Yanaya's body shuddered at first but quickly got used to it as more moans of satisfaction produced on her pink lips. God, how Taufan wishes to mess up those pretty lips of hers till they bleed but she was lucky when they're kissing the wall.

Was this the feeling his brother felt when fucking her? No wonder why he was so selfish but now she's in Taufan's hands now and she is his for the taking. No matter how much he tried with another woman, he wasn't satisfied until he could have her instead, that's a fact he had to learn physically.

Her breathe was taken away, her hands were desperately searching for something to cling on other than just a flat surface and Taufan could only but enjoy his meal, bite marks were made to her creamy white thigh and thrusting it in and out harder and faster by the minutes for what seemed like hours.

Her legs were starting to get numb from standing but Taufan's pace was still going fast, drops of sweats were flying down and her tits had enough of the suffocation of the corset vest and snapped the strings, her large boobs were flopping out all expose by the cold air as they were shaking to the rhythm of his hips.

He wondered if she had been pregnant as he had never seen a person with such a big bust but it didn't matter to his shameless lust. By now, he let his hips do all the poundings and his hands latched onto her bosom.

"My, aren't they perky with one touch~" He commented but Yanaya's mind was hasy from him ramming on her messy red cunt.

He sighed happily, knowing they fit perfectly than they could in his rough hands. He twisted and pulled them until they became hard on him, he imagined if they had delicious milk for him to suck would be convenient as he gets thirsty, not just for her.

"Taufan... I'm gonna come-" She tiredly examined.

Her body went limp as she squirts her juicy around his dick which he had to stop due to Yanaya's body giving up on him but still resting his poor thing that hasn't come once, inside of her. He wasn't finished with the poor girl yet.

"Already? If you think you could serve my brother, tough luck- he'll just get rid of you so long as you keep it like that." He taunted her but it was more than just a taunt, it was more of a threat to know her husband will get rid of her as she can't satisfy even his little brother then how does she think she could satisfy him.

She wasn't just a weak innocent woman, she knew those words were just to provoke her because even if she wasn't enough to keep up with her husband, he liked her that way. It made her king pour more of his semen on her until his cock went dry, it meant even if she was tired and all beaten up, he would brushed all her cries and she'd had to take all of that.