Love sick: Chapter 2

"If I told you I like you, how would you answer me?"

"Well, you're my closest friend and I value each moment with you therefore it's hard if there comes a time we separate our ways by changing…" the sweet veiled girl turned to face her friend who quietly nodded, already implanted a smile on his lips but one with unknown intentions.

And yet, little did she know that was the starting point to his twisted mind…

Author's note: it's mainly the elementals x Yaya so look away if you don't like (my bad writing):D  so if there's any error I apologize

From what she remembered, if he splits then it would cause him to have memory loss but that was 7 years ago, it's beyond her calculations of how much he abilities have grown. His Solar elemental had destroyed the whole TAPOPS Space Station, his Thunderstorm element is as fast as lighting and if she had a chance to escape, his Earthquake element would've caught her easily since the ground is like his domain. Flying wasn't an option because one, she doesn't have her power watch on and two, his Cyclone element is the wind itself.

   A normal person would have given up the idea of any escape after a few hours of lonely darkness thinking to themselves but Yaya was determined to seek this through because giving up is the last thing she would do before death, even so she also wants some answers too from her friend's actions.

   Running out of choice seeing how her captive had many upper hands, the only wise decision is to submit before finding more opportunities of escape. Though for now, she'll just have to wait until her once "trusted friend" to come back.

  Maybe take a little nap, she thought, to kill the time, even for the cold hard floor and the chains around her, Yaya was sleep deprived from all the bubbling thoughts that were heaving her. She sighed as she chose her final decision is sleep.

  What she didn't know is, her previous captive kept his word and so in a few minutes, the boy in green appeared to find his precious flower dozed off asleep.

  Part of him wanted to place her on a comfortable bed to wake up all happy happy go and play with Thornie, his other sinister half says otherwise. Seeing her helpless position and an unsecured body that seems desperately waiting to be bruised,marked and touched, especially those soft lips of hers.

  The thought of it makes his lips curved a sadistic smile but he knew his place and couldn't hurt his flower even with his provoked mind. Following half of his idea, he released her of her suffering and brought her to a much cozier room to rest on but of course it didn't mean he'll leave her alone.

Like a child when their mama's sick and being ill in bed but in this case, the girl is asleep while Thorn ponders in his mind while staring at the reason why he's thinking, her.

Even if it's hours or eternity, he didn't think about moving an inch until his flower finally awoke from her slumber. Thorn was extremely brightened by her consciousness being awakened while Yaya met back his glances differently, one with surprise and slight fear.

  "B-Boboi-" she was cut off by a finger stopping her lips while the boy smiled back at her, clearly happy with her awakening.

"Thunder or Solar might be an ass if you refer to us with the same call." Thorn huffed, knowing how much the people he mentioned have a big ego.

"But you're a smart girl, indeed we are the same person but we are splitted in parts therefore each personality is like a different entity hehe-" After he finished his poor brain had to handle the boring explanation, Thorn embraced his flower exhaustedly like she's the changer for his battery.