Chapter 2 (Warning heavy/dark topic ahead)

Momo's POV

"Fucking prick, douchebag, weak pussy, asshole."

I was cursing while stomping away from the changing room after hero training. I was again questioned by Mina about my so-called relationship with that blackmailing piece of shit. I had to play it nice and answer with generic lines. Since he told me if someone finds out that he blackmailed me, he will release the evidence.

The first month after Izuku left was horrible, he forced me to go on 11 dates with him and always got handsy with me. Which resulted in me smacking his hand away and giving him a glare. At first it worked but then he demanded I allow him to touch me, I told him no and then the worst case scenario happened. Mina and the other girls saw us, she was excited about a couple emerging in our year.

The prick then got the idea of grabbing around my hips and answering Mina's questions, and also whispered to me that if I didn't play nice, he would reveal my past to my friends right there. I gave a fake smile to my friends that I usually wear for formal events my family holds, playing the role of a loving girlfriend while wanting to beat the shit out of the prick. Once they leave, to leave us to our lovey-dovey date I wait until I can't see them and then punch him in the gut.

After that he looked pissed but I returned the look ten fold, but after that day I regretted that decision. Because he then got more aggressive, he threatened me to release the evidence by even the slightest act of aggression from me. He would then always try to touch me intimately and I needed to find ways to avoid that.

Luckily by the beginning of the second month, a ray of sunlight came my way. In the way of my now unofficially adopted daughter Eri, after I had participated in her rescue mission after being scouted by Togata-senpai. Since I landed an attack on him when we were fighting him as a way to learn what workstudies were about. She took to me because of what I did to Overhaul since I had a bad month and that child abuser was just the right stress reliever that I needed.

*Flashback*

I burst through the portion of the wall that was busted, to see my mentor and senpai wounded with Sir Nighteye's wounds being fatal. I saw someone aim a gun at senpai and he was unable to avoid it with his quirk, because of the small Eri behind him. I created a powerful industrial held magnet and caught the bullet with it. While creating a tranquil gun and shooting at the man with the gun.

Looking at the magnet I noticed it was one of the quirk erasing bullets made from Eri's blood. My anger about my forced relationship and this inhumane treatment mixed together, I took the bullet since it was intact and loaded it into the tranquil gun.

"She is my cure to this quirk infested world and I will get her back*feels a prick on his neck*What the?"

"You go on about quirk this and quirk that, painting it as evil but use yours plenty enough."

I had shot the bullet into his neck and he pulled it out looking shocked. I was walking to him and creating a crowbar.

"My quirk, no, no, no! I need to rid this world of its curse!"

"The only curse I see here is you. A man that abused a sweet little girl, that didn't deserve to be abused by a psychopath like you. And I will make you regret it."

I then began to violently smack him with the crowbar, of course to make sure he doesn't resist capture. I spend the next 10-15 minutes smacking the now quirkless villain, trying to give him a small amount of his own medicine. I heard faintly my senpai telling me it was enough he surrendered, but I didn't stop until I felt someone grabbing my leg. Looking down I saw Eri hold my leg and thank me over and over while crying. I let go of the crowbar and picked her up cuddling her to my bosom.