"I'm good," he declined. "Thanks though." He tapped her shoulder as he walked away. He heard her squeal with her friends and smirked to himself. Aurora had what those girls wanted so bad, yet she wanted no one to know.

He searched every corner of the library, and it was minutes after that he finally found her. She was sitting alone, reading. It was a very secluded area, lucky for him.

He sat beside her and kissed her cheek. She flinched, pulled her wand and pointed it at him. Theo laughed at her face when she realized it was just him, and put the wand away.

"You can't do that," she complained, her hand on her chest.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" he teased. Theo placed his finger on her chin. "Do I get a kiss?"

Aurora smiled but rolled her eyes anyway. "Not after that," she said. "What are you doing here?"

He gasped dramatically, pretending to be offended. "Why does everyone ask me that? Am I not allowed in here?"

"People like you and Draco don't come in here very often." She tapped his nose with her pen. "Blaise sometimes does. But other than that, we never see you cool Slytherins."

"Aw," Theo smiled. "You think I'm cool."

Aurora chuckled and shifted her gaze back to her book. Theo scooted closer to her and brushed her cheek with his thumb. "I need to talk to you," he said.

She looked at him again. "Did something happen?"

He laughed. "No! Why do you always assume that with me?"

"Because you're you," she said. "Under different circumstances, you and my brother would be best friends."

"So, Rory." His tone changed. He sounded serious. Aurora furrowed her eyebrows as he took her hands.

"Are you okay?" she asked, her eyes showing concern.

"Of course, baby, I'm fine," he reassured her. "I just have this one thing I want to talk about with you."

"What is it?" Her tone sounded urgent. Curious.

"We've been going out for some time now, and I've loved every single moment I've spent with you—"

"Oh my God," Aurora gasped. She snatched her hands away from his. "Are you saying you don't want to see me anymore?"

Theo shook his head. "No, God, no! Could you please listen first before you jump to conclusions?"

Aurora inhaled sharply. "Okay."

Theo took her hands again and kissed them gently. "Listen, okay?"

She nodded.

"I was just wondering.." He didn't expect to be this nervous. He couldn't even look at her eyes. His view was glued to her hands as he fiddled with her fingers. "If you wanted to be.."

He looked at her briefly. She was raising his eyebrows, anticipating his next word.

"Girlfriend," he finally managed. "We haven't labelled our relationship as anything, but I'd love to be your boyfriend."