anubhav : haseena hamre shaadi kal ho gaye hai apko yaad nahi hai kya, apne hamse zabardasti shaadi ki hai ..

haseena was thinking as she was drugged but remembered the scence which took place in the temple and how she ordered anubhav to marry her.

she looked down in embarassment and was thinking how can she do like that and anubhav read her mind and took her to the bed by holding her hand ..

anubhav : kya hua hai haseena ?

haseena : ku..kuch nai.

anubhav : dekho ab is bare mein mat socho , theeke  aur haath muh dholo galti apki nahi hai apne kal bahut peeliya tha..

by listening all she nodded her head  but again questioned him by asking..

haseena : waise ham kaha hai anubhav..

anubhav : haseena pehle nahlo aur neeche ao agar ham apko aise dekhte rahe toh hamare ham khud ko sambhal nahi payenge.

by saying this he went down wards and closed the bed room door loudly , haseena jumped by the sound of the door and glared at the door as she was glaring anubhav back .. as he didn't answer her question ...

she was cursing him in her breathe and entered in to bathroom she closed the door and when she saw her reflection she screamed and was shocked by her attire.

haseena : ya allah !!

she was shocked by seeing in the party dress and her hair was mess but she was looking as a good seductress , she again mumbled some thing and looked down again for embarassment .

she came out from the bathroom by wearing jeans and blue shirt and went to the dressing table , she picked her comb and combed her hair and kept high pony tail , which was looking beautiful good on her..

she came out of the room and was mesmerised by the decoration and the furniture and she was walking by eyeing all the things and entered in to the dining area where a big table was present and anubhav was arranging two members break fast , she cleared her throat and anubhav smiled on her antics..

anubhav : are ao haseena khalo ..

haseena : ji ..

she was going but many things was going in her brain and firstly the haseena name , as anubhav was calling her haseena ji but now he is calling her haseena ..

she came sat down her chair beside anubhav and was eating her food silently as she was hungry and was time to time galring anubhav.

After completing the break fast anubhav took the plates in to kitchen and back to haseena and took her hand and went to hall and sat on the sofa and beside the sofa single sofa eas present where haseena sat by maintaing some distance as she did not forget the morning incidence..

They were many questions in her mind, as she was going to ask  anubhav interrupted said some thing which shocked haseena mallik to core..

continue in the next chapter..

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello guys 😘

hope you liked the chapter 😍

what do you think what anubhav said to haseena 🤔

and where is she 🤓

please vote and comment your thoughts guys 🥺

ignore the grammatical mistakes 🥺

and i will update after completing the target ..

and the target is

100 votes

50 comments ..

so vote by showing your love guys 🥰

and also please follow me ☺️

Have a good day 😘