✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟞

Start from the beginning

"What do u mean why so..? Moron" yugi said Going to yogi his twins side "hey let me remind u that Im older than u" kuraki said Quite mad.

"Stop being so distance kuraki" yogi rest his arm at Yugi's shoulder "your no different from us now baka!" Kuraki looks even more confused.

"Yap it's official his an Idiot" yugi said with a grin "why u lil' brat!" Kuraki was about to Smack yugi when yogi talk "your now apart of us Kuraki" kuraki stop and look at The twins and Tsutomo "• • • •"

"Your a Valhalla, A Fallen angel.... your our Sworn brother now Stupid" Said the grinning Yugi, kuraki stand there speechless. "Your Our family now Moron" Tsutomo pats Kuraki shoulder who is now starting to tear up.

"Stupid brat!..." he turns his face around With little tint red ears, but he was happy and Have a nice feeling in his chest.

✿~~~~~~~

Smiling from the thought of what his now teammates... family said. Kuraki snap back to reality when you spoke.
"But~ we still need to clean up the base its still full of rats and cockroaches" you slow down your space "rats and cockroaches" He asked confuse.

"But I thought they clean the base spotless?!" Kuraku ask 'why is this day so tiredly confusing' he ask himself in his own mind.

"Pft—! I meant traitors Kuraki" you chuckle while Kuraki made an 'Ohh' face. "So there is more traitors?" He ask "yap, those three are not just the only Traitors there" you said with a wide grin.

kuraki gulp down. 'I guess more money for the Commander and the gang' he thought 'the gang will be full of money soon'

"Who else?" He ask curious "you'll meet them next time, for now I have a task for you to do" you grin. "Task? Inside juvenile?"

"Yap~~~" you sing "but don't worry you wont be doin it all alone, someone will help you there" he stops looking at you 'who is that?! Is he a demon like her, am I goin to meet some gorilla?!!' He thought distracted.

"Yo Kuraki" waving your hands infront of him "oh sorry, I got distracted" he scratched his cheek "So when will I meet him?"

"Tomorrow" you again start walking ahead "arent u even going to give me some hints?" He ask trying to catch up with you "No! How is that fun, when you know!" Playfully laughing kuraki sighs.

'Commander, is goin to be the death of me one day' kuraki, cried Inside.

"dont fret Kura~~ its just an easy task" turning back to face the front just the nick-of time, you two arrived at juvenile "were here" squeezing your eyes to look at the gate seeing, Paul at the gate smocking.

"Sir Paul!" You shouted, lifting your arm in the air waving. He stops to look at you then at the back.

"Miss Y/n You've arrived" He greeted me with a little bow, "yah we did, and so here Kuraki~ Thanks for letting me Hangout with him" You patted Kuraki's shoulder, giving a close eyed smile.

Paul makes a puff of smoke having no any kind of expression "It was not me who let Your wish be granted..... say your Thanks to Kato instead, I was just ordered to do Things" he said in a monotone voice.

"Tsk your no fun" you pouted crossing your arms. you were about to speak again but froze in your spot feeling a warm hand carresing your cheek, so tender and gentle, scared that if he used anymore straight you'll get hurt and break. slowly lifting your head and meet with paul eye's.