One of the students raised their hand and stood up, it was none other then kongpob. New quickly looked down to hide his face not wanting to be seen by Tay.

"Phi I-" kongpob was cut off by arthit "i forgot to mention, whenever you talk to me and Tay you must first say you name and ID number"

"Kongpob, ID number 0062, Phi i dont think it's possible to finish this within a week, we should at least get a month-"

"I don't care what you think, i want 1000 signatures within a week for us to accept you as our juniors, sit down" Tay interrupted with a cold voice, sounding very angry. Saying this all the seniors left while few 2nd year students came to give them their diaries.

-Lunch Break-

New was looking around the cafeteria watching how almost every freshman who asks for a signature has to do a task before. This is absolute bullying.

Tay has been bullying his juniors all this time? They Tay he knew and the Tay here are absolute opposite. The Tay with him is soft, caring, flirty and bubbly while here the Tay he saw is only cold and heartless along with anger issues. No one has asked his for a signature till now. Everyone is scared of him.

"Ow new? What are you doing here? How many signatures did you get?" Oak asked "i have three"

"You are so slow i already have 20... How about you kongbop" oak took kongpobs book and saw that already three pages were full.

"Woah you're fast" new commented. "Hey guys!" May greeted.
"Hi" the three greeted back.
"Well... I need one of your help." May said nervously.
"With what?" Oak asked.
"Actually... My friends pushed me to ask p'tay for his signature... But he said that i need to kiss a guy for having his signature" may explained and the three were stunned.

"I'll come with you" new said after thinking about it. Tay is posseveive about him. He'll definitely get mad. "Really?! Thank you so much!" May thanked and hugged new.

May guided new to Tay who was sitting with his back towards them along with his gang and in front of them were a few freshmen. New was very disappointed and angry with Tay. He never knew his Tay would so such disgusting things.

"Uh..p'tay, I've brought my friend... I'll kiss him." May said walking in front of the others while new stood behind.
"Yeah? Where is he?" Tay asked with a smirk.

"I'm here" new said standing beside may. He loved how tay's face loses its smirk, his brows forrow and eyes showing fear. He loves it.

"Then what are you waiting for? Kiss him" arthit said. May nodded and hesitatently leaned towards me. I can feel all the eyes on us. May's lips were about to touch mine when I was pulled away with a jerk.

"You can't kiss him!" Tay shouted.
"Why not?" Knot asked.
"Yeah why not? I'm fine with her kissing me" new said getting out of tay's grip.

"WHAT THE FUCK US WRONG WITH YOU?! HIW CAN YOU LET ANYONE ELSE KISS YOU HUH??!!" Tay yelled and new.

Everything became silent, all eyes on them with some recording them. "Your saying this? Tay Tawan?" New asked with teary eyes after getting yelled at by Tay.

Tay immediately realised his mistake and claimed down. He gently took new's hand and stroked it "I'm sorry newwie, i shouldnt have yelled at you" Tay gently apologiesed.

"Your sorry for that? You aren't sorry for anything else?" New asked. Tay looked down in shame. He realised what he and the other seniors were doing was absolutely wrong.

"I'm disappointed in you... I never thought I would have to say something like this about you but... But what you did today... I'm really disappointed" new said.