Consequences

Requested

Mina G!P

"Ms. Y/n? Ms. Myoui want you in her office right now" My boss secretary went to my office as she said Ms. Myoui wants me... in her office

"Okay.."

.....................

"Goodmorning Ms. Myoui..." I didn't even completed what I'm saying when she throw away all the papers on her desk.

"Why did we lost $10,000,000 in our revenue? Are you going to give me a report or what?" She acted so mad towards me.

"You did bought a condo with your company fund Ms..."

" I did what?" She asked, as I mentally rolled my eyes.

"You.. Bought a condo with the company fund, U-uhmm remember the par-ty yesterday night?"

FLASHBACK

"Hey~ Y/n the gorgeous financial manager of my company" I think she's drunk since she's holding a wine glass.

She grabbed me at my waist as she told me to dance with her, people are gossiping about us and some are smiling.

"Y/n, Let's go she's going to give you a problem" Nayeon unnie held my hand as we about to go but Mina held my waist tightly.

"Hey Im, Don't you dare held my girl like that" She scolded Nayeon which I found cute. 

"Wait us to the lobby Unnie"  I whispered to nayeon as Mina hugged me tightly while looking at nayeon madly.

"Did you know she has a girlfriend?" Mina asked.

"Can we talk please?" I asked as she shrugged her shoulders giving me a cute pout.

"We're already talking my love" She said snipping my bare shoulders.

we were smoothly moving as the music flow well ordered, a man in his 30's called mina. probably a business partner.

"Hello Ms. Myoui.. Namjoon from Kim hotel, one of your business partner." 

"Oh, Mr. Kim~ what can I do for you?" she pulled from the hug as they shook there hands together.

Mr. Kim suddenly whispered to mina and they're looks so happy together... I was waiting for her when she smiled at me "I didn't brought my wallet... Can you please give him what he wants?" Mina asked me.. but I don't know what he wants.

As Mr. Kim went back to her, He was holding a folder and give it to mina.. I saw her signed the paper, I don't know what it was as she  gave it to me.

'WHAT?!' I mentally Yelled, $10,000,000?!!! Should I tell her It's a big amount of money to just give it to her business partner? I saw Mr. Kim Smirked as I rolled my eyes to him.

"Ms. Myoui... It's..."

"Give him.. don't worry about the price darling" She said, I couldn't fight her... she's my boss and I should do what she wants.

I went back from where they are and give him Cheque 'Hys' I sighed mentally.

"Don't worry we'll gonna live there together" She told me as I caught myself blushed.

"Let's go" I told her and grabbed her hands..

As we walk to the lobby, I saw Nayeon unnie waiting for us.. "What are you doing here Im?" She asked Nayeon unnie.

"Calm down Myoui I will not gonna take your girlfriend away from you" She answered with a rolling eyes.

after a couple of minutes Mina dozed off on my shoulder as Her guard and driver went in front of us"