✾𝟭𝟮𝟳✾

Start from the beginning

"Ugh, more delinquents," Saeko groaned. "Pipe down, Saeko, you're going to get yourself a lesson from Master again," Aoko remarked logically as she flicked her arms to the side, meaning that the slayers should continue running that part of the mountain. 

Saeko froze. She despised her Master being mad at her as she gulped. "Right, I shouldn't say that," she grimaced silently at the memory that was still haunting her. 

Y/n swung her wooden sword as the force she created sent slayers flying into the unknown. Aoko deflected an incoming wooden sword as she slashed the slayer's sword into half. Tanjiro charged at Y/n as he felt a tinge of guilt for swinging his sword at her. Y/n deflected it. "I'll go easy on you," she said with a small smile before swinging her sword and accidentally made her fell to the ground. He winced silently as Y/n looked down at him in worry. 

"Are you all right?!" Y/n asked a bit too loud as she bent over and took a hold of his arm before dragging him to his feet. "I'm alright," he grimaced slightly, internally wincing over just how hard the fall was. "Are you sure? No bruises? No injuries? All secure?" she questioned as she let her gaze travel around his whole figure to scan for any little injury. She heaved out a sigh when she didn't see anything that was out of ordinary before patting his head apologetically. "My deepest apologies, darling, I didn't know it'd come out that powerful," she apologized. "Please, don't be sorry, sweetheart, it's rather soothing to know you can protect yourself even if I'm not here," Tanjiro smiled silently. There was a moment of silence that rolled over the both of them as they stood there in silence.

 "Oh, I've been meaning to ask you this, but did you get a new haori?" Tanjiro asked as he broke the rather unwelcomed and random state of silence. "Yeah, Shinobu-san gave it to me," Y/n let go of his hair before clasping her hands together. "Wow! You look amazing in it, dear," Tanjiro complimented as he admired the haori that was comfortably engulfing Y/n's figure with sparkles around him. "Thank you," Y/n did an eye closed smile at him brightly. "Master Kigiku," a voice rang in the both of their ears as Y/n swiveled around to face her student. 

"Yes?" Y/n asked. "There had been a patient from us that arrived at our Estate from months ago, I assume you remembered her? She was your first patient. She had awoken from her long coma," Masumi said silently. "Oh?" Y/n said, taken aback. It had been a long time since the patient has been treated here. She oddly looked familiar. "Tanjiro, you should go continue training with Saeko and the others, I'll be right back," Y/n said as Tanjiro nodded.

 "Right!" he exclaimed before scampering off into the distance. "Please, lead the way," Y/n beckoned towards the Flower Estate. Masumi nodded politely before she turned on her heel, scampering away as Y/n quickly followed her in a rushed manner. Y/n and Masumi made their way through the hallway of the clinic before Masumi stopped in her tracks. Y/n did too.

 She opened the door before moving to the side, beckoning towards the open door, indication that she should enter. Y/n nodded briefly before making her way inside the room to be met with a strangely familiar girl.

Y/n had a feeling of nostalgia waving past by, she swore she had seen this girl from somewhere, but for some reason, she couldn't pinpoint who she exactly was. The girl ate a tray of food as Takara sat patiently besides the girl. The girl's head perked up at the sound of the sliding doors as her gaze landed on Y/n. 

"Kigiku-san!" the girl chirped brightly. "Oh, such an unexpected meeting! Remember me? I'm Shinko Nozomu! The girl you saved back in the mountains," she beamed brightly. "Where am I? This looks too different to be the Butterfly Estate," she continued rambling as she stuffed a pile of saucy meat into her mouth. 

Y/n's mouth slowly formed an O out of realization. It was the girl she had saved back in the mountain when she fought against Rui. "I see, I'm so glad to know you're awake and well now, Nozomu-san!" Y/n chirped as she clasped her hands together in utter delight. "Thanks," Nozomu brimmed in happiness.

 "Oh, and to answer your question, welcome to the Flower Estate! My estate, to be exact," Y/n said as she placed her hand on her chest gracefully. "Woah?! You've ranked up to a Hashira already? Wow! That's so impressive," Nozomu said as she beamed at her brightly. It was an odd situation to be placed in. A girl who has been apparently in a coma for more than a month just suddenly woke up and treated Y/n with such a friendly manner. "Alright then, next week, you'll be attending Rehabilitation Training," Y/n remarked as she smiled brightly at the girl. "Ooh, ok!" Nozomu nodded before stuffing even more food in her mouth. "I'm looking forward to it!" she exclaimed as her voice was muffled due to her full mouth. Y/n nodded briefly.

 "Masumi, prepare her a bath, Takara, supervise her and make sure she eats well," Y/n commanded, the both of them nodded as Masumi disappeared, scampering off to start a bath as Takara watched Nozomu eat intently, waiting for her to finish so that she could collect the dirty dishes. Y/n nodded. 

Y/n swiveled around her heel as she started walking, only to bump into a hard figure. She winced slightly before looking up to be met with Genya. "My apologies," Genya said briefly. "Oh, Genya!" Y/n chirped brightly. 

"Oh, how nice of me to see you again, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be training?" Y/n asked Genya. Genya hummed silently as he stared at her before heaving out a sigh. "I've done the training assignments you had assigned me to do for today," Genya simply said. 

"Now could you please get out of the way so I can make it to my room? I want to take a quick bath," Genya remarked rudely before he quickly shove her aside. "Wait, Genya!" Y/n called. Genya groaned loudly. "What the hell do you want?" he asked with an annoyed voice. 

"Let's train together!" Y/n suggested with a bright expression.