FOUR

● ○

● ○

○ ●laiamaya work in progress

○ ●
laiamay
a work in progress..
liked by valenciatorr, sophiaweber and 201,093 others

comments:
valenciatorr marry me?? 💍
>laiamay when and where babes? xx

sophiaweber iconic.
>laiamay coming from the queen herself x

paulamagdalene how are you real-
>laiamay you are the sweetest human x

laurenfryer miss you lovely xx
>laiamay miss you and raffa more! X
>declanrice rude.

load more comments...

Today marked the first day that Laia was meant to train with the team after her transfer and safe to say she was a nervous wreck, not because of the boys but the fact that it would be almost impossible to avoid bumping into Mason.

Kai picked the blonde German up to take her to training so she can avoid being late to training, since Thomas Tuchel was a big fan of punctuality. When they arrived at Cobham the cold air hit Laia erasing all tiredness she had felt on the way there, as she walked in she bumped into Christian Pulisic an old friend and former teammate of her cousin Julian Brandt when Christian played at Dortmund.

"Guten Morgen Christian". She said with a big smile on her face.

"Guten Morgen Laia". He said making her laugh as she embraced the American.

"This is gonna be great, reunited at last". Her and Christian had a very close bond before he left Dortmund to come to Chelsea, they would spend most of their days together and would be known to be inseparable.

"Ah, Good Morning Laia". Said Thomas Tuchel as he walked down the corridor from his office.

"Good Morning Thomas". She greeted back.

"I'll leave you two then". Christian said is a hushed tone as he walked off to the gym.

"Let's talk in my office" Thomas said warmly as he gestured Laia to the room at the end of the corridor he had come from minutes ago.

After getting the run down from Thomas about the rules that she must follow to stay disciplined and assuring her that all the boys had the same set of rules, she walked down to the gym hoping on the way there she didn't bump into her dreaded neighbour and teammate. As she entered she was greeted by new faces as well as familiar ones from her time in the academy and short while playing in the first team, she absolutely adored her old academy teammates Reece James and Callum Hudson-Odoi. She wasted no time in embracing them and started to catch up until more of her teammates started to enter the room including the skipper, Cesár Azpilicueta, who she knew from her time at Chelsea.

As more teammates came into the gym realisation hit her as she didn't meet the familiar face that filled her up with anxiety, this confused the blonde as she knew how important his job was to him and how he would try and avoid being late as much as possible to keep his spot on the team. However the session started without him as they were given their instructions by the staff on what drills to do with the equipment ahead of their first upcoming match of the season against Crystal Palace.

Her first training back at the club went smoothly, caught up with old friends as well as making new ones which she thought as being the top priority when joining a club. Once Kai had dropped her off back home she was nothing but curious about Masons absence from training, so she did something she didn't think she would do. She walked up to his front door to ring his doorbell, she waited about 2 minutes until he came to open door, however Mason looked like the definition of rough night out but the circumstances were quite the opposite.

"Wow, you look like crap". She said with a surprised tone.

"Thanks, I feel like it". He replied in a bored tone.

"So are you coming in or not?"