Information ➳ Rules

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞.
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱
。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 •
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚
*•.•*•.•*•.•*
∘☽༓☾∘

It's Not Wise To Play God .

┏━━━━༻❁༺━━━━┓
Introduction
┗━━━━༻❁༺━━━━┛
➳ Welcome!~
To My World

~❉᯽❉~

This is quite different from my past command games. And although most aspects are the same, there will also be some twists. Such as.....
This being my very own Sandbox.
A miniature world, you can say.

Three tribes.
Each ruled by a leader.
And home to my creations.

Every little thing will be affected by me.

One creator, limitless creations.

I Wonder, How Will These Tribes Thrive? What Choices Will They Make?

Will They Fail?

Or Will They Succeed?

┏━━━━༻❁༺━━━━┓
Rules
┗━━━━༻❁༺━━━━┛
➳ 1. You may have up to two hybrids in the game; Though please note if you are one of the starting players, you may only have one in the game and the second one will be on the waiting list. To new players once the game has started, you can put two hybrids on the waiting list at once. If you have a hybrid already in the game, the one on the waiting list won't be as prioritized, meaning new players that sign up will have their hybrid (Or one of, if they choose to sign up with two) put before yours.

➳ 2. There will be no cross-tribe relationships. No younglings will be half one tribe and half another. And there will be absolutely no mates from different tribes. Please stick to your chosen tribe- things will get far too confusing if other hybrids start popping up.

➳ 3. I may show favor to a tribe, depending on how its doing. If a tribe isn't doing well and seems to still be giving tribute, I may lend a hand. First password, tag two people who might be interested. If a tribe is, however, doing well and has an abundance of resources, I'll make a few disasters, for the other tribes to catch up. I don't want a tribe to be knocked off the world completely and erased.

➳ 4. If you have any complaints, just bring it to me in PM rather than make a scene in the comments. If you have a concern, please do tell me and I'll see what I can do. Same goes for anything alarming.

➳ 5. Colors and most names must be realistic. Just treat the appearance and naming part on the form as a normal warrior cat one. Each tribe has their own hybrid type and features (Wings, horns, tiny body, etc.). If you want to customize those features make the color realistic and matching to your chosen color palette. Each tribe also has their own appearances- stick to your tribe's main colors. Sacred prefixes and suffixes are moon, eclipse, and spirit.

➳ 6. Each tribe has their own set of commands to use. Certain commands will only be for one specific tribe. Please keep to your tribe's commands and not use another tribe's set.

➳ 7. Keep in mind that the hybrids aren't meant to be realistic. They won't act according to the animals they are a hybrid of. So don't come at me if an eagle eats grass.

➳ 8. Please try to be active. Don't join if you know you aren't going to be able to keep up.

➳ 9. Once you are an elder, you may choose to end your hybrid's life and create a new hybrid.

➳ 10. You may only have one high rank. Second password, put chaos somewhere in your form. High ranks are the leader, second leader, heir, and heir's mate.