Holi feels guilty, he was really worried and now very annoyed. "I promise. I am sorry," she says. He still looks angry so she slides her hands down to his neck and then slowly over his chest, running her thumbs over his nipples. She does not miss the slight hitch in his breathing. She watches her hands continue their slow descent down to his abdomen and then she lets them rest on his prominent love handles.

She can feel the taut muscles under her hands, begging to be squeezed. She loves the way her hands look on him and she selfishly wants to have him tattoo their outline onto his skin. She lets her eyes trace up his abdomen again until they reach the center of his pecks then she leans forward and places a gentle kiss there. Austin's breath hitches again. She slowly kisses a trail up his chest until she gets to his jugular.

She bites down on it at the same time as she grinds down onto Austin with her hips and squeezes his love handles. He lets out a grunt and bucks up his hips to increase the friction between them. Holi hears his phone beep with the indication of a message, but they are too busy for her to worry about shit like that so she ignores it. Austin on the other hand does not.

He pushes Holi away gently and coos at her annoyed whimper, "sorry, love. Any other time I would have ignored it. But..." he lets his explanation trail off as he leans over and grabs his phone from the bedside table. He opens the message but hides it from Holi's view, "excuse me. A little privacy would be nice," he says with a playful tone. Holi does not appreciate his tone.

She gets off his lap and then off the bed, making sure to keep her glare on him. Once off the bed, she stamps off the bathroom, "no one wants to see your stupid messages anyway," she throws over her shoulder as she gets to the bathroom door slamming it shut when she hears Austins chuckle.

She uses the toilet and then comes back out to see Austin now sprawled out on the bed like he is on a summer holiday. He is still grinning. He pats the open side of the bed and gestures for her to climb on. She does, but only with the intention to lay down with a large gap between them - to prove her point of course. She does not know what point she is proving but nonetheless it will be proven.

She does not get far in her plan though because as she goes to lie down Austin grabs her arm and pulls her toward him till she is draped over his body. "Do you want to see the message, baby?" he asks, she can hear he is trying to hide how endearing he finds her silly tantrum. He is doing a shit job of it because the endearment pops out in every word.

She wants to read the message and she wants to know who it's from, and why they sent it to him. She wants to know everything about it. But she also will never, never let him know that. She will spite herself and never, never read that message. Not ever.

"No," she bites out and pouts into his chest, "I would sooner become friends with Liza than read your stupid message," she adds for good measure. Austin's Chest vibrates as he laughs at Holi's words. She can't help the smile that slips onto her lips at the sound of his laughter - it's contagious.

They lie like that for at least an hour and if it was not for that dull thumping calling for her, she would have fallen asleep. She tries her best to keep her eyes closed and concentrate on how Austin is softly running the tips of his fingers up and down her back. Eventually, she resigns to the fact that it's not working so she jumps off the bed.

Austin sits up and looks at her with confusion. "Sorry. I just can't lie down anymore. Can we do something?" she asks. Austin looks at his watch and then back at her, "it's pretty late in the afternoon, baby. I think-" the stamp of Holi's foot cuts him off. "No, you don't understand. I need to do something...please," she begs. Austin frowns but then raises his eyebrows when he suddenly realizes what she means. She needs to do something. Keep herself busy.