𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Start from the beginning

"I actually have to take a shower since I got alcohol on me and my dress, is it okay if I use your shower?" She says. "Yeah!" I say. "Okay!" She says while walking off. "Wait! I actually have to take a shower also so will you mind if we shower together?" I say asking a question
"Yeah, no worries!" Anna says.

I replied with okay and we walked into the bathroom. We took off our clothes and I look at Anna. Who was getting into the shower. I get into the shower as well and start washing my body.

"Can you wash mine as well?" Anna asks. "S-sure!" I say getting surprised of what she said.

I start washing her body but when I got to her chest I lost all control. I start playing with her boobs and turned her too me. I grabbed her face and start making out with her roughly.

I kissed down her neck and went to her boobs again. I kissed her left nipple and was massaging her right one. After I did the left I did the same love to her right one. She was moaning all loud and said "L-Levi we c-can't do t-this to S-stellaa" she says in between moans. "Too bad Anna" I say. I put her body on the wall and spread open her legs. I lined myself up and started thrusting into her. She was moaning in pleasure to make me go faster so I did. Her body was clapping against mine and I was gripping her ass while it was clapping. She gripped on my hair for support. She told me to go harder so I did. I saw her eye tear up from pleasure. Her legs starting shaking and I Came in her and we were done.

"Promise you'll never tell Stella" Anna said. "I ain't" I said. She goes downstairs after putting on my hoodie and some shorts with my boxers on. She gives me a kiss and leaves. I closed the door and I hear whimpering downstairs in the basement. Fuck. I forgot that Stella was in the basement.

BACK TO 3RD PERSON POV

After what felt like hours Stella heard keys, she swiftly turned her head to where the door is and waited for it to open. Levi swing the door open and walks down the stairs slowly. Stella whimpers but straightens her posture. Levi stops in front of her and squats "Can you tell me why I locked you down here?"

She gulps and nods "B-Because I was-...wasn't listening and wasn't b-behaving properly...?" She says and looks up at him with pleading eyes, he nods and smiles at her. "Good." He whispers and uncuffs her hands from the pole. He gently lifts her over his shoulder and walks up the stairs, closes the door and puts her back down.

"Get dressed into something else, my parents said they are coming over just to stop by. Act right and don't say a word about anything I just did to you. Tell anyone and I will personally choke you to death" He says in a warning, she nods quickly and gulps "O-Ok I wont" She says in a shaky voice and fiddles with the bottom of her shirt.

"Now." He says in a stern voice she flinches and quickly winces as she walks swiftly up the stairs. She hears Levi yell from downstairs "And don't forget to do something about those bruises on your body" She yells back an Ok. She gets into the room and rummages to find a decent outfit, she puts a tank top on with denim black shorts. "They're outside the door come down and greet them with me!" She quickly goes down stairs and stands next to Levi .

She breathes heavily, Levi rolls his eyes and opens up the door, "Hi mom! Hey dad" He says excitingly and hugs both of them. "Hello Nicole and Chris" She bows and hugs both of them. "Come in!" She says in an enthusiastic tone. She guides them inside after they take off there shoes. They sit onto the couch and start catching up to date with everything's that's been going on.

"Do you guys want anything to drink? How about some apple tea?" She suggests in a calm tone, They nod "We'd love that sweetie" Chris says, Stella gets up at goes to into the kitchen. Nicole turns to Levi and questions, "Why does she have so many bruises on her body? It's an awful lot of them" She laughs softly, Levi frowns a bit but smiles at his mother.

"My baby is very clumsy, she falls a lot of the time" He chuckles softly and furrows his eyebrows. "I'll go check on Stella " They nod and he walks into the kitchen, he grab her hair making her yelp loudly. He covers her mouth and smacks her across the face. "I told you to do something about the bruises didn't?? And stop screaming!" He whisper shouts at her, she holds her cheek and cries softly. "Y-You were rushing me so I didn't have time to cover it up with makeup... I-Im sorry" She apologies and cries softly.

He sighs and grabs her chin "I'll deal with you later finish making the tea quickly, stop crying" He says in annoyance and exits the kitchen. He smiles at them "Sorry she couldn't find the tea so I had to help her" Stella keeps crying softly and looks up at the ceiling to contain the tears. She wipes her and grabs the dish with the cup of tea. She exits from the kitchen with a smiling face. "Got your teas~!"

They grab the cups and start drinking, "Mmm wow this is good Stella" Chris says in awe and gulps down his cup of tea. She looks to Levi and sees him looking at her in disgust, he pulls her close and whispers in her ear "This is fucking nasty... It tastes like shit." She whimpers and looks down at her tea, she stirs the spoon in her cup and drinks her tea. Levi smiles at her, his mom looks at him confused "I was just telling her that the tea was so good and she should make it more for me" She nods.

They start suggesting what to do, they decide to watch some Netflix. Levi gets to big blankets for his parents and Stella and him. He sits down and wraps the blankets over them. 20 minutes into the movie Stella feels a hand go over her shoulder and in her inner thigh and she whimpers softly, she looks over at Levi with pleading eyes. He shakes his head and brings his hand up to her shorts, he unbuckles them and slides a finger down her panties curving it up and fingering her slowly.

She whimpers and quivers softly she looks up at him again with the same face and mouths "Please" He chuckles softly and shakes his head. He brings his other arm swiftly down. She flinches hard and makes eye contact with Chris, his face was in confusion she shook her head "It's nothing" She smiles and turns back to the camera.

After 4 minutes

Y/N was trying so hard not to moan loudly she kept looking over at Levi , she was quivering hard and gasps softly as she felt her high coming. Stella pretends that she was sleepy and hugged onto Levi's  chest. She tightened around his fingers and quivered again and again. Right where she was about to cum Levi pulled his fingers out and crossed his arms.

She whimpered and folded her body over her thighs she starts squirms back and forth, tryin to catch her climax. Levi notices and grabs her waist and sits her up. "Stop that." He whispers in her ear, she nods but after a few minutes she couldn't takes it and moved her hips back and forth again. He pinches her thigh and whispers into her ear again "Your punishment will be worse if you don't stop." She gasps lowly and gulps, she stops moving and watches the movie.

After a 20 minutes the movie is over, Y/N sleep on Levis shoulder. They decide that it's time to say goodbye. "Maybe we'll come by tomorrow or Tuesday! Tell Stella we said bye!" They depart and Levi comes back inside with a solemn expression. He picks Stella up and walks up the stairs and into their room. He places her on the bed and handcuffs her hands to the bed frame and undresses her.

Stella wakes up and tries to rub her eyes, she yells softly as she can't move her hands. She panics and looks around, she notices that she is naked and closes up her legs. She looks to the corner and sees Levi smiling at her. He walks up at her and rubs her cheek. "Time for your punishment~!"

~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: I have a reason on why he put her in a child like room but I'm probably not gonna write the punishment because I'm tired