- I think it's time to use your powers, Frost.- said Barry whispering so that only Killer Frost could hear. Frost tried to use her powers, but as soon as the ice left her hands, they melted.

- Barry... it's too hot... I can't... Barry I can't breathe...

- Cait?! What do you feel? Hey, look at me please.- Barry pleaded.

- I feel my power disappearing.... Barry if we don't get out of here fast... I'm going to turn into Caitlin.... People can't see me as Caitlin... Otherwise she won't have peace and she'll be 24 hours a day in danger... Barry, save her.... Help me save her.... I can't stand it any longer in this heat.

- Oliver, your problem is with me, not with her. Let her go!

- Do you really think I don't know who she really is? Don't you think that everyone in Central City has every right to know who she really is? Don't you think they should know she's the most dangerous being to ever set foot in Central City? What I don't understand is why Killer Frost, the most fearsome villain in the world, is on the side of the naive super hero, Flash.- Oliver said, approaching Frost, who was trying to keep her breathing under control and her eyes open. This heat was really killing her little by little and it was a very painful sensation. - Up close you don't even look very dangerous.

- Why don't you come closer? To see how dangerous I truly am.

- This is the Killer Frost I envy.

- I'm going to... kill you, do you hear me? When I get out of here... and believe me I'm going to get out of here... I'm going to kill you.- Killer Frost said, making a huge effort to stay focused on what was happening.

And she noticed that Oliver had been a little startled by her menacing tone and without meaning to, for mere seconds the temperature in this room dropped dramatically. However, it only took those mere seconds for Frost to regain some of her powers. Her eyes started to glow and suddenly Oliver's left arm started to freeze. While Oliver dealt with the new developments, Killer Frost took advantage of this distraction to freeze the chains and free herself.

However, the heat of that room was still immense, which caused Frost to fall at Barry's feet, but even lying down and without 98% of her strength, she managed to freeze the chains that kept Barry trapped and thus free him. As soon as Barry managed to free himself from the chains, he ran to Oliver and managed to put the handcuffs that suppress metahuman powers on them. Without Oliver using his powers, the temperature in the room returned to normal and Frost was able to regain her strength.

-Never underestimate the power of a woman when she is in danger. On top of that when that woman is me! With luck, you still have the same fate as your old colleague! But if you need a little help getting to that point, call me.

- Frost! - said Barry not agreeing with Killer Frost's attitude.

- Sorry, but because of this crazy guy, I was almost died... She was almost died.

After they turned off the camera, they took Oliver and left the museum and took the individual to STAR Labs. While Barry was going to put him in one of the metahuman prison cells, Killer Frost was waiting for him at the entrance to the lab.

"I think it's time you told them the truth," Barry said, appearing beside Frost, who quickly changed back into Caitlin.

- I know you're right but I'm afraid. What if they don't accept me? What if they put me in one of the cells for metahumans?

- That won't happen, because I won't let you. Shall we?" asked Barry extending his hand, which Caitlin accepted and together they entered STAR Labs.

- You finally arrived. We were worried about you.- Cisco said giving Caitlin a hug and then Barry.

- We have... I mean I have something very important to tell you.

- Before that, who was that girl who was with you? And is it true that she is Killer Frost? The one that freezes people to death? The villain with the highest kill rate of all time?" asked Cisco.

"Why don't we listen to what Caitlin has to say first and then I'll answer any questions you have." Barry said, giving Caitlin a small smile to give her courage.

- Do you remember the day of Barry's first mission, after he returned from the asylum?

- Of course, the one in which he had the help of a mysterious woman, who to this day we don't know who she is.- said Cisco.

- Well, that woman is me and today it was me again.

- What do you mean, I don't understand anything...

"Me and Killer Frost are the same person." Caitlin said, quickly transforming into Killer Frost and then transforming back into Caitlin Snow.

- But how? How is that possible?" Cisco asked.

"Why didn't you ever tell us anything?" asked Wells this time, who was as confused as Cisco.

So Caitlin told the whole story, from her father's illness, to the experiments he did on her when she was just a child, to the appearance of Killer Frost that day on her mission.

- Wow, what a story.- said Cisco.

"Do you trust her?" Wells asked, looking at Caitlin.

- I trust her with my life, literally.

- What about you, Barry? Do you trust Killer Frost?

- I do. I also believe that if she wanted to harm us, she would have already done so.

"Then we'll make an effort to trust her too." Wells said.

- I wanted to tell you sooner, but I lacked the courage. It's not every day someone says they have the most feared villain inside their body.

Caitlin felt very relieved to have told the truth about Killer Frost's existence to her colleagues and friends and now with their support, she knew she could fight all the adversities that could exist in the future.