Chapter IX

3rd PERSON POV:

A week later....

This past week was a mix of feelings and new experiences. Caitlin kept wondering how she'd lived a life without even realizing Killer Frost existed. What was getting really tricky was hiding Killer Frost's existence from the rest of the team, especially when Barry went on missions.However, what no one suspected was that today was the day that Cisco and Wells, along with the rest of the people of Central City, would find out about Killer Frost's existence. This morning looked like a completely normal work morning, but it was ten-thirty in the morning when Barry got a slightly weird call from Joe West.

- What's up, Barry? You look like something happened but you're not sure what.- Cisco said.

- It was Joe and he told me something a little bizarre. The museum called CCPD due to a possible break in. Apparently the room where the planetary exhibit is is overheating. Museum technicians have been investigating the equipment and everything is working in perfect condition.

"Do you think it has a metahuman hand?" Caitlin asked this time.

- We don't know but doesn't hurt to go take a look. If so, we could help fight the threat, if it's a technical problem, at least we tried to help.- Barry replied.

- You're right about that. Caitlin, go with him! You can inspect it better than the museum technicians. Maybe you'll find something that they missed.

After Barry went to gear up, he and Caitlin arrived at the museum. The first thing to do was to evacuate the place, in case there really is a metahuman and for that we needed the help of the CCPD. When the CCPD made sure that no one else was inside the museum, he and Caitlin entered the museum and went to the planetary exhibit room.

"I've got a bad feeling, Barry," Caitlin said, quickly transforming into Killer Frost.

As soon as they entered the room, they immediately felt the heat and then as they advanced into the room, they saw two chairs placed right in the center of the room, with a few centimeters apart from each other, which was very strange.

"Definitely not an equipment problem." Killer Frost said, looking at Barry.

- Finally we met again, Flash.- Someone said behind us. Suddenly the door to the room closed and the temperature started to rise, which started to bother Killer Frost.- I didn't know you were accompanied, who is your friend?

- Doesn't matter! But do you know each other? - asked Killer Frost looking at Barry and the man who was in front of them with a slightly evil smile.

- Oliver Brooks, better known as HeatSourcer. We met before my bad streak.

- It was his fault that my partner committed suicide.

"No, he committed suicide because he didn't want to spend the rest of his life in jail," Barry commented.

- So you're angry and vengeful because of the death of a partner? - asked Killer Frost. - Wouldn't it be easier to get another partner? Attention is just an idea!

Suddenly a strange red mist appeared over our two heroes' heads and they felt increasingly tired. It was as if they suddenly couldn't keep their eyes open and ended up falling asleep. When they woke up, about twenty minutes later, they were tied with chains and sitting in chairs and in front of them was Oliver with a camera pointed at them.

- The sleeping beauties decided to wake up. And smile because you are being recorded... or rather, you are being broadcast live.- Said HeatSourcer, coming out from behind the camera and putting himself in front of it.- Good morning, Central City inhabitants. Right now I bet you are scared but at the same time wondering what is happening and why I have these two tied up behind me. I am delighted to have the opportunity to announce to you, that within minutes your favorite super hero, Flash and his new friend will be dead.