prologue

This will be bare bones since my body has been felling like shit recently.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Blake Kisaragi hasn't been having the best day. You see in front of him a man with jet black hair with yellow eyes and strange marks on his face that look like stars aligning in a constellation. That very man had killed all his friends and family, new and old, with little problem. He had been trying to save them through countless universes but for some reason the outcome is the same, he becomes the olny one to survive and defeats the deciving eyes on his own and becomes the new god of the kagerou days.

However this time, he gives up.

For one time, and once only, he finally gives up in trying to save everone, seeing it as useless. As the cycle will just continue if he tries anymore. He doesn't want to see his friends die again fighting against something enviable.

He takes one for breath before hes killed once more by the possessing eyes snake.

He expects to see nothing but darkness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On the same day in another timeline a child is born with the resemblance of blake.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the delay of this chapter, I couldn't decide on how to word it so i just wrote this way. The feedback from you readers will be of great assistance to me and other authors. So I'm gonna beg you.

PLEASE COMMENT ON OUR WORKS, I WANT AND ENCOURAGE YOU TO GIVE ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THE CHAPTERS, PLEASE