Prologue

A/N

This is not a real chapter, it is just the introduction to the main characters. (Of the 24 below mentioned girls, all but three are straight. Among the non-lesbian girls, 7 of them are single moms, while 2 of the remaining ones are already married and 4 of the remaining ones are dating men who are not their children's fathers)

Aarolyn Perkiss

Has a difficult relationship with Keith Lukehart, her boyfriend, though things are getting better. She has a boy named Hunter Keegan.

Ahlana Holroyd-McKray

She has married Evan McKray after living with him for over three years. They have now a daughter named Brittnei Reilleigh.

Allyn Jennins

She started dating Simon Colebrook shortly after breaking up with Dysen Bivings, which causes a disarray between the two boys. She has had a daughter, named Sydnee Evanna, from her relationship with Dysen.

Ashlynne Nye

Actually engaged to Jaylen Ostlie, has given birth to a daughter named Alline Fae.

Aubrianne Glaspie

She cheated on Hudson McVea with Coltyn Blaze, with whom she is still in a relationship, but now regrets having done so. Her son, Jadon Ross, is being co-parented.

Blakeley Reicks

Fed up with Blaine Saines' lack of involvement with her and the baby, Blakeley breaks up with him. She has the exclusive custody of Liam Robert.

Brae Malloch

She has a solid relationship with her girlfriend of four years, Maddison Tooley. They have a daughter, Carolynne Raeliegh.

Bridgette Crandle

Has started going out with Don Brimhall only six months before getting pregnant. They have a son named Aden Lee.

Caylan Allgeyer

Her difficult relationship with her boyfriend Deacon Sedlack is affecting her vision of life, though she wants things to be sorted out. Together, they have a child, a girl named Teegan Raeann.

Darling Bradburn

She cannot put up with the fact that her boyfriend Burton Waychowsky died in a car crash. She has a daughter named Aaniyah Ashlin.

Destanee Fyler

After breaking up with Zae McClung, her ex, via text message, she solely focused on her son, Parker Ronnie.

Dusti Parsh

She broke up with Reef Garrish due to him getting arrested, though she still hopes to get back with him. She wants to stay with him for the sake of their daughter, Birdie Joye.

Haevyn Cordwell

Has a bright relationship with Colter Leer and hopes to marry him. They have a daughter named Clara Aylenne.

Haylei Milster

She and her boyfriend Payce Bilsborough are a solid couple who defeat obstacles with their strength. They have a son, Matthew Gaige.

Jael Forsyth

After finding out Conor Selby has cheated on her, Jael breaks up with him and starts dating Delroy Ates. She bore Conor a son named Colby Trevor.

Jaynie Bodley

Jaynie Bodley and Reese Brodhurst broke up because of the distance, since Reese moved to New Zealand. Jaynie is desperate, and wants to reach him... They have a son named Nathan Dayton.

Jetta Scala

Is still going out with her boyfriend Ashton Loughnane, even though their relationship is not solid. They have a daughter, whose name is Tracee Lace.

Kim Goodson

Kim's relationship with Rockie Pearcy is a failure, so she hopes Wesley Olveda will be a better father to her son Lawson Shaun.

Leannie Bryla

Has gone out with her girlfriend Ellis Delvalle for six years and now they are considering marriage. Together, they have a daughter named Kaetlin Kadie.

Lesleigh Baisey-Feyler

She has married her fiancé Tyrrell Feyler shortly before giving birth to Paisleigh Maycey.

Michelle McGlothen

Since she started dating Lane McMeen, Michelle has never felt happier than now. She has since given birth to Hayleigh Amberley.

Reagann Dains

She has had a child, Bethan Adyson, with her actual girlfriend Lively Turla.

Saige McGarr

Saige wonders why Roel Quicksall has broken up with her. She wants him to be near her and their daughter, Sara Leslyn.

Zoey Ackley

Zoey has immediately realized Ned Leatherwood is insensitive and doesn't want to be involved with the pregnancy, so they break up when he finds out about it. They have a son, Justin Kyan, whom he does not see.