You 3 and a breeding stock harem.

Whoopie
Part
5

A time skip

You are just going about your day.

Where there is a shit ton of moths flying loose in the City.

Robin says his normal thing and you all go to take care of them. Beast Boy turns in to a teradactyle(is it just me or does that seem to be a favorite of his?)

You turn in to Hypno tick. Which I will call Malcolm.

He starts killing and eating them. Soon he caught a wif of some thing and turns in to Cringer. This guy

And sniffed a bit. Then searched and found the source of the scent.

Kitten a k a Killer Moth's daughter.

She saw him.

"Oh, hey stay back. Mr uh whiskers. You don't need to hurt me"

She said nervously with noticeable sweat.

How ever, calling him Mr. Whiskers was not some thing he liked.

He got closer.

Soon he noticed a very different smell. He decided to investigate.

After sniffing her it was then he discovered some thing.

With the knowledge he slashed her clothes off and turned back in to you.

"You're on your period!?"

KITTY;Yes I am and(saw your tent)Ooh, looks like some 1 wants to meet his cute little kitten.

She then got your pants, skivies and her self down in 1 fell swoop.

Then gave your thing a few licks before sucking on the head and even rubbing your balls.

Your eyes closed and head tilted back. In th moment you had to move to a wall so you wouldn't fall.

Kitten helped you to you to the ground and then slowly stuck your dick in her pussy.

She went wild on your dick.

Like a wild animal. Soon you can't take it any longer. You put her in her back and fuck her until you both came. Then you put her in her belly and fucked her ass until you came again. Then the watch turned you in to Kevin. The purple bird and flew you back to the tower.

In to the bed room. In bed then it was sleepy night night