What are you?

Y/N POV
I woke up in the same dark room, feeling a sharp pain on my neck... when I tried to touch my "wound", if we can call that in that way, I felt something liquid... I immediately looked at my hand and I froze... "I-is t-that b-blood?", i asked looking at the guy that bit me... "You're smart... I see... well.. darling... I told you... you had to make us a favor.. and you did.. so now... here.. your prize for being a good girl...", after he said that he gave me the plate full of food and I immediately took that from him... when suddenly something bopped up in my mind... "Can I ask you something?" "Go ahead...", said one of them annoyed... "Why did you said "Bite you"...? I mean... What are you?"

Haruto POV
What? Why did she asked that? Does she suspect us? We don't have to let her find out... I looked at the others.. they were already looking at me... I mouthed them "Don't", with a serious face... then Yoshi looked back at her and put an angry face on... "You don't have to know what are we. Understood?", she didn't reply so he repeated the question.. this time louder.. "UNDERSTOOD?!", she nodded, clearly scared... I then went towards her and looked at her with a serious face "If you ask that again... then you'll be punished." "W-what type o-of punishment...?", she asked trembling... "Oh darling... you'll have to find out by yourself...", said Yedam... she looked really scared and I could see her shaking... I felt bad for her... I mean.. we're treating her like that even though she didn't do something to us... just because Jihoon hyung asked us... as Yoshi was going to yell again at her I grabbed his shoulder and shook my head... he looked at me and mouthed "What?"... I just looked at him with a serious expression.. he understood what I meant and said "Ok.. now you can eat.. we'll come back later to check on you... let's go guys.."
as we were going upstairs I looked at her.. but when she looked back at me with a confused look I turned around and ran to the others...

Time skip, after she finished eating, Y/N POV
I was fighting with an horrible headache... since I got here I started being really stressed... as I was trying to sleep, I heard some guys coming downstairs... they weren't 4 or 5... they were like.. 10..? I don't know.. but I didn't want to look up at them... "Well well.. I see you finished everything... now... what di we do..? Do we free you? Or do we live you here? Let me think..." "Hyung... I suggest you to leave her here just for today and then tomorrow we free her.. what do you think?" "You know? Sometimes you're really smart Jeongwoo..." "Thanks hyung"... now I know one of their names... Jeongwoo... "Well, you heard him... we'll leave you here just for today and then tomo we can free you.." "Well, thank you. But there's only one thing I want to know.." "DON'T YOU DARE ASK THEM, OR YOU'LL FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!" "YOSHI CALM DOWN!! WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE?!" "EVERYONE SHUT UP!" "J-jihoon hyung... well.. w-we didn't mean t-to s-shout but.. She was going to ask us-." "I know what she was going to ask us. Don't need to tell me, Yoshi."